• Log in
  • Sign up
  • Become a host

  • How Turo works
  • Gift cards
  • Contact support
  • Legal
  • Insurance & protection
  • Host tools
  • Carculator
Tesla Model X 2016

1 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

2 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

3 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

4 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

5 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

6 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

7 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

8 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

9 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

10 of 10

Add car to favorites

Tesla Model X 2016

P100D

4.98

(45 trips)

Trip start

Trip end


Unlock from the app with Turo Go

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi


Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Travelers


Electric

4 doors

6 seats

Hosted by

Ramsey

5.0

Ramsey
All-Star Host
2,637 tripsJoined

Typically responds within 1 minute

All-Star Hosts like Ramsey are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Description

- SFO Airport Pickup from SFO Parking Lot (PRE-PAID SFO Parking, No Uber or Shuttle Needed!) **Upgrade to Full Self-Driving Capability (FSD) Extra at checkout! – listed as “Tablet” -Enhanced Auto Pilot (included) AWD, and Long Range Performance Model (240 mile range) ** 6-seats! - Infotainment upgrade ($2.5k) - Faster computer screen, upgraded Bluetooth and cellular! + Unlimited Miles option on all the cars! - On Turo - since 2015 Professional rental service and 24/7 support! - Owner/Manager: Ramsey Car pick-up is anytime 24/7! All cars are FasTrak (toll) registered - Minimum 2-day rental Tesla Model X - P100 D Dual motor AWD - maximum range - 240 mile electric range, and Charging at any Tesla Supercharger- a very fast car with 762 hp, 0-60 2.9 sec., six-seater with great luggage space. Excellent condition, and great road trip car...! Features: - Six-seater with captain chairs - 17-inch infotainment screen - Smart air suspension with GPS memory for automatically raising and lowering ride height - Bluetooth music streaming and telephone calls - Sub-zero weather features - Self-presenting front doors - XM satellite radio capability - Dual Motor - All Wheel Drive - 240-watt 17 speaker audio system - Falcon-wing rear doors - 90 cubic feet of storage space - All Glass Panoramic Roof - 20" Silver Wheels - Black premium 14-way power adjustable heated front seats - Carbon Fiber Décor - Supercharger Enabled - Low Cost Charging at any supercharger! - Enhanced Autopilot Hardware with 8 cameras, 12 ultrasonic sensors, and a forward-facing radar - Traffic-aware cruise control - Lane keeping with automatic steering - Self-parking (parallel and summon features) - Backup Camera with Park Distance Control - Navigation with real time traffic - Keyless entry with automatic start - LED Daylight Running Lights - LED fog and cornering lights with automatic high beams - Power liftgate - Premium Package - LED light interior - Electric driving range - 270 miles - Snow chains available to rent - MSRP $150,000 ***no smoking please Feel free to send me a message on Turo with any question or contact me directly from my website (see below). Thanks. Contact me from my website: https://gsl-car-rental.jimdosite.com Discounts: 3-6 day discount: 10% One-week discount: 15% Two-week discount: 25% One-month discount: 30% Two-month discount: 40% *Additional discounts offered for additional rentals! Check out all my cars by clicking on my profile photo (below). Tesla Fleet Link: https://turo.com/drivers/666668

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

All-wheel drive

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Toll pass

USB charger

USB input

Power Liftgate

Enhanced Auto Pilot

Extras (9)

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Tablet

This extra is for Full Self-Driving Capability (FSD). Try it out! https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/modely/en_us/GUID-2CB60804-9CEA-4F4B-8B04-09B991368DC5.html

$39/trip1 available

Inverter

This extra is for a Tesla Mobile Charger and J-1772 charging adapter (5-15 & 14-50 plugs). Thanks *replacement/lost cost $300 https://shop.tesla.com/product/mobile-connector https://shop.tesla.com/product/sae-j1772-charging-adapter

$39/trip1 available

Portable WiFi hotspot

Tesla premium connectivity. Thanks https://www.tesla.com/support/connectivity - For any trip over 1 month, please select 1 item per month.

$29/trip10 available

Prepaid EV recharge

Save time and make dropoff a breeze by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car without fully recharging. Please return with at least 30 miles of range.

$39/trip

Pet fee

This extra is to carry a pet in a pet carrier in the car. Anything more than minor pet related cleaning will results in a cleaning fee. Thanks

$49/trip

Snowshoes

This extra is to rent high quality SNOW CHAINS. Please install them on the rear wheels only and make sure to use the tensioner. Also, if the snow chains are damaged, the guest is responsible for replacement value $180. Thanks

$69/trip3 available

One-way trip

One way trip to San Diego or Las Vegas. Please contact me to check for my availability for the one way drop off. Thanks.

$599/trip

One-way trip

One way trip to LA. Please contact me to check for my availability for the one way drop off. Thanks.

$499/trip

Unlimited mileage

$19/day

Guidelines

1. The car comes clean and fully charged to at least 81% battery level for each rental. The battery must be charged to the same level on return or fees will apply. Also, please return the car in clean condition. If the car is abnormally dirty after your rental, you will be charged a cleaning fee. 2. Please do not smoke in the car (Turo charges $150), as I have other renters after yours who do not want a car that smells like smoke. 3. Please return the car on-time and in the correct location. If there are any issues please message me asap. Thanks.

Faqs

  • Can I do a one-way rental? Change drop-off/pickup locations? Is there a fee for one-way rentals?

    Yes, please message me. I have had drop offs as far as Las Vegas and San Diego. There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know, email or text me. Thanks!

  • How can you contact me?

    Feel free to send me a message on Turo with any question or contact me directly (see below). Thanks. Contact me from my website: https://gsl-car-rental.jimdosite.com Telephone (please text): (415) 484-9132

  • How can I charge the Tesla?

    You can go to any supercharger location and charge with my Tesla account. But, the car will also come with a portable Tesla charger with two adapters: a Nema 5-15 plug (regular house 120 volt plug), and a J1772 adapter for public charging stations. The best option is to use the supercharging from Tesla and leave the car to charge while you do some shopping or something. You can get a full charge in about 30 minutes, just use the car navigation and hit the lightning bolt button. Then, the car will show you where all the superchargers are. Thanks. https://www.pluglesspower.com/learn/tesla-model-s-charging-home-public-autonomously/

  • If I rent a car from Menlo Park, can I leave my car by your house?

    I charge $40 for self parking at my home location during your rental (up to 1 week, $40/week thereafter). Please confirm the parking fee. If you park at my house, please park in front of the resident parking only sign, not in my driveway. Otherwise, you can find free street parking down at the end of the street on Edison Way. Thanks

  • How long does it take to charge the car on the superchargers from Tesla?

    As a general rule of thumb about how long it takes to charge on a Supercharger, think of it like this: - 20–30 minutes to go from 20% battery remaining to 80% full (please do not charge more than 90%). - 40 minutes to go from 10% battery remaining to 90%.

  • Do I need to recharge the battery for the car after returning it?

    Yes, the car must be returned with the same battery level of when it was picked up at the beginning of the rental. If the car needs to be refueled or recharged, the cost of the fuel/charge and a $10-$50 service fee will be assessed. Thanks. https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990730-Fuel-policy

  • Does Tesla charge an idle fee for a car that is plugged into a supercharger but not charging?

    Supercharging is from my Tesla account, and if the car is left on a Tesla charger and not charging, there is an idle fee with a grace period of five minutes. Thanks. https://www.tesla.com/support/supercharger-idle-fee *$0.50/min and $1.00/min if all chargers are occupied

Ratings and reviews

4.98

(40 ratings)

Reviews

Jordan B.

Jordan

Great!

Kristen M.

Kristen

Great host easy to work with!

Alex G.

Alex

Great vehicle, good communication from Ramsey. Will definitely rent again!

Mark M.

Mark

Great car. Great experience with the owner. My son loved it! Will definitely rent it out again!

Kenneth L.

Kenneth

Ramsey is clearly a pro - he knew exactly what info I would need before I even had to ask, and he was available whenever I had a question. The vehicle was exactly as advertised. I couldn't ask for more

Pickup at car location

Redwood City, CA 94063
Free

Pickup locations

San Francisco International Airport
$120.00

Bring the car to me

Up to 10 miles
$95

Cancellation policy
Tesla Model X 2016

1 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

2 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

3 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

4 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

5 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

6 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

7 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

8 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

9 of 10

Tesla Model X 2016

10 of 10

Add car to favorites

Tesla Model X 2016

P100D

4.98

(45 trips)

Electric

4 doors

6 seats

Hosted by

Ramsey

5.0

Ramsey
All-Star Host
2,637 tripsJoined

Typically responds within 1 minute

All-Star Hosts like Ramsey are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Description

- SFO Airport Pickup from SFO Parking Lot (PRE-PAID SFO Parking, No Uber or Shuttle Needed!) **Upgrade to Full Self-Driving Capability (FSD) Extra at checkout! – listed as “Tablet” -Enhanced Auto Pilot (included) AWD, and Long Range Performance Model (240 mile range) ** 6-seats! - Infotainment upgrade ($2.5k) - Faster computer screen, upgraded Bluetooth and cellular! + Unlimited Miles option on all the cars! - On Turo - since 2015 Professional rental service and 24/7 support! - Owner/Manager: Ramsey Car pick-up is anytime 24/7! All cars are FasTrak (toll) registered - Minimum 2-day rental Tesla Model X - P100 D Dual motor AWD - maximum range - 240 mile electric range, and Charging at any Tesla Supercharger- a very fast car with 762 hp, 0-60 2.9 sec., six-seater with great luggage space. Excellent condition, and great road trip car...! Features: - Six-seater with captain chairs - 17-inch infotainment screen - Smart air suspension with GPS memory for automatically raising and lowering ride height - Bluetooth music streaming and telephone calls - Sub-zero weather features - Self-presenting front doors - XM satellite radio capability - Dual Motor - All Wheel Drive - 240-watt 17 speaker audio system - Falcon-wing rear doors - 90 cubic feet of storage space - All Glass Panoramic Roof - 20" Silver Wheels - Black premium 14-way power adjustable heated front seats - Carbon Fiber Décor - Supercharger Enabled - Low Cost Charging at any supercharger! - Enhanced Autopilot Hardware with 8 cameras, 12 ultrasonic sensors, and a forward-facing radar - Traffic-aware cruise control - Lane keeping with automatic steering - Self-parking (parallel and summon features) - Backup Camera with Park Distance Control - Navigation with real time traffic - Keyless entry with automatic start - LED Daylight Running Lights - LED fog and cornering lights with automatic high beams - Power liftgate - Premium Package - LED light interior - Electric driving range - 270 miles - Snow chains available to rent - MSRP $150,000 ***no smoking please Feel free to send me a message on Turo with any question or contact me directly from my website (see below). Thanks. Contact me from my website: https://gsl-car-rental.jimdosite.com Discounts: 3-6 day discount: 10% One-week discount: 15% Two-week discount: 25% One-month discount: 30% Two-month discount: 40% *Additional discounts offered for additional rentals! Check out all my cars by clicking on my profile photo (below). Tesla Fleet Link: https://turo.com/drivers/666668

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

All-wheel drive

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Toll pass

USB charger

USB input

Power Liftgate

Enhanced Auto Pilot

Extras

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Tablet

This extra is for Full Self-Driving Capability (FSD). Try it out! https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/modely/en_us/GUID-2CB60804-9CEA-4F4B-8B04-09B991368DC5.html

$39/trip1 available

Inverter

This extra is for a Tesla Mobile Charger and J-1772 charging adapter (5-15 & 14-50 plugs). Thanks *replacement/lost cost $300 https://shop.tesla.com/product/mobile-connector https://shop.tesla.com/product/sae-j1772-charging-adapter

$39/trip1 available

Portable WiFi hotspot

Tesla premium connectivity. Thanks https://www.tesla.com/support/connectivity - For any trip over 1 month, please select 1 item per month.

$29/trip10 available

Prepaid EV recharge

Save time and make dropoff a breeze by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car without fully recharging. Please return with at least 30 miles of range.

$39/trip

Pet fee

This extra is to carry a pet in a pet carrier in the car. Anything more than minor pet related cleaning will results in a cleaning fee. Thanks

$49/trip

Snowshoes

This extra is to rent high quality SNOW CHAINS. Please install them on the rear wheels only and make sure to use the tensioner. Also, if the snow chains are damaged, the guest is responsible for replacement value $180. Thanks

$69/trip3 available

One-way trip

One way trip to San Diego or Las Vegas. Please contact me to check for my availability for the one way drop off. Thanks.

$599/trip

One-way trip

One way trip to LA. Please contact me to check for my availability for the one way drop off. Thanks.

$499/trip

Unlimited mileage

$19/day

Guidelines

1. The car comes clean and fully charged to at least 81% battery level for each rental. The battery must be charged to the same level on return or fees will apply. Also, please return the car in clean condition. If the car is abnormally dirty after your rental, you will be charged a cleaning fee. 2. Please do not smoke in the car (Turo charges $150), as I have other renters after yours who do not want a car that smells like smoke. 3. Please return the car on-time and in the correct location. If there are any issues please message me asap. Thanks.

Faqs

  • Can I do a one-way rental? Change drop-off/pickup locations? Is there a fee for one-way rentals?

    Yes, please message me. I have had drop offs as far as Las Vegas and San Diego. There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know, email or text me. Thanks!

  • How can you contact me?

    Feel free to send me a message on Turo with any question or contact me directly (see below). Thanks. Contact me from my website: https://gsl-car-rental.jimdosite.com Telephone (please text): (415) 484-9132

  • How can I charge the Tesla?

    You can go to any supercharger location and charge with my Tesla account. But, the car will also come with a portable Tesla charger with two adapters: a Nema 5-15 plug (regular house 120 volt plug), and a J1772 adapter for public charging stations. The best option is to use the supercharging from Tesla and leave the car to charge while you do some shopping or something. You can get a full charge in about 30 minutes, just use the car navigation and hit the lightning bolt button. Then, the car will show you where all the superchargers are. Thanks. https://www.pluglesspower.com/learn/tesla-model-s-charging-home-public-autonomously/

  • If I rent a car from Menlo Park, can I leave my car by your house?

    I charge $40 for self parking at my home location during your rental (up to 1 week, $40/week thereafter). Please confirm the parking fee. If you park at my house, please park in front of the resident parking only sign, not in my driveway. Otherwise, you can find free street parking down at the end of the street on Edison Way. Thanks

  • How long does it take to charge the car on the superchargers from Tesla?

    As a general rule of thumb about how long it takes to charge on a Supercharger, think of it like this: - 20–30 minutes to go from 20% battery remaining to 80% full (please do not charge more than 90%). - 40 minutes to go from 10% battery remaining to 90%.

  • Do I need to recharge the battery for the car after returning it?

    Yes, the car must be returned with the same battery level of when it was picked up at the beginning of the rental. If the car needs to be refueled or recharged, the cost of the fuel/charge and a $10-$50 service fee will be assessed. Thanks. https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990730-Fuel-policy

  • Does Tesla charge an idle fee for a car that is plugged into a supercharger but not charging?

    Supercharging is from my Tesla account, and if the car is left on a Tesla charger and not charging, there is an idle fee with a grace period of five minutes. Thanks. https://www.tesla.com/support/supercharger-idle-fee *$0.50/min and $1.00/min if all chargers are occupied

Ratings and reviews

4.98

(40 ratings)

Reviews

Jordan B.

Jordan

Great!

Kristen M.

Kristen

Great host easy to work with!

Alex G.

Alex

Great vehicle, good communication from Ramsey. Will definitely rent again!

Mark M.

Mark

Great car. Great experience with the owner. My son loved it! Will definitely rent it out again!

Kenneth L.

Kenneth

Ramsey is clearly a pro - he knew exactly what info I would need before I even had to ask, and he was available whenever I had a question. The vehicle was exactly as advertised. I couldn't ask for more


Trip start

Trip end

Unlock from the app with Turo Go

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi


Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Travelers



Cancellation policy

Pickup at car location

Redwood City, CA 94063
Free

Pickup locations

San Francisco International Airport
$120.00

Bring the car to me

Up to 10 miles
$95
HomeRent SUVsUnited States - Redwood City, CATeslaTesla Model X 2016