2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
The Porsche 911 was first introduced in the 1960’s and since then, through every incarnation, Porsche has refined and improved on it. Throughout its 50 years of evolution, the 911 has pretty much been a benchmark sports car for most of its life and the new 991 model is the most sophisticated yet.
The chassis is supple, breathes with the road, it’s got compliance and wheel travel. With the wider front axle, it gives the car more front-end grip. The clever Porsche engineers have mostly eradicated the traditional 911 understeer problem. The calibration on the PDK (Porsche Doppelkupplung) Transmission is all new and feels sharp and responsive in a way the older one didn’t. With a flick of a switch, one can activate the Porsche Sport Exhaust which makes the car sound like a swarm of angry giant bees when going full throttle.
On one hand this car is more comfortable to drive than the one it replaces, but on the other hand, it’s also a sharper and more dynamic car. Whether you’re looking to do spirited driving down Big-Sur/Highway 1, or whether you’re out for a top-down cruise on a beautiful Sunday morning through Napa wine country, this car will do it all.
Trunk space is limited: 27x17x16in are the dimensions for the front. There's also room in the backseats for storage. Recommend to pack light when renting this car!
Click on my profile to see my other cars for rent!
- 2013 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
- 400hp 3.8L flat6 naturally aspirated Engine
- 7 Speed PDK Automatic Transmission (with Paddle Shifters)
- Soft-Top Convertible (Brown)
- Full natural espresso leather interior
- Sport Design Steering Wheel
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
- Porsche Sport Chrono Package
- Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE)
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- Bi-Xenon headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Cruise Control
- Park Distance Control (Front and Back)
- Heated Seats
- Infotainment Package with BOSE Surround Sound System
- Built-in Navigation & GPS
- Bluetooth Smartphone Integration
- USB / AUX ports for smartphone input
Available for long term rental.
Car uses Premium unleaded gas (91+ Octane)
Car is registered with Fastrak. If you use the Fastrak lanes, please place toll in glove box.
Why not have the car delivered & picked up at your doorstep? Send me a message about my delivery and pickup services. Car is physically located in Millbrae, near SFO airport.
Are you planning on flying into SFO but leaving out of LAX or vice versa? For a nominal fee, I offer one-way rentals between SFO and LAX for rentals of 1 week or more.
If selecting SFO as your delivery location, vehicle Pick-up / Drop-off will be facilitated using the SFO Turo Airport Lot valet service, which can be reached via a 10min shuttle ride from terminals.
Vehicle is conveniently located within 3 blocks from Millbrae BART / Caltrain Station.
You can safely park your car on my street while you enjoy your rental. Plenty of free street parking, and it's also a very safe neighborhood.
Please, No Smoking or "Vaping" inside or near the vehicle / No Pets
The extra fee for exceeding the mileage limit is 75 cents per mile.