I am excited to rent my 2006 Carrera S with manual transmission (stick shift) to the Turo community. It is in perfect condition. I have recently replaced the wind shield (there were a few scratches on the wind shield) and put in new tires and all rims perfectly cleaned from any scratches. The 911 is meticulously maintained.
This 911 was purchased with a bewilderingly long list of options. Porsche is very good at getting you to opt into options you may or may not really need!
The options that I love include:
- The 3.8L engine delivering an extra 35 hp vs, the base Carrera model
- Beautiful full leather interior
- Porsche GPS,
- Bose speakers.
Pick up and drop off:
The car can be easily picked up and dropped off at my house in Hillsborough. You'll be able to leave your car in front of my house if that's practical. I can also deliver the 911 at SFO and in San Francisco.
- Please do not smoke in or around the car.
- There is a minimum 2 day (48 hour) rental.
- 100 miles / day are included in the rental price. $0.75 per extra mile.
- Car takes 91 octane gas. Upon returning the car, please present your gas receipt to prove premium gas was used.
- This car is registered with Fastrack. You will be responsible for the toll fees but you can fly through the tolls without stopping, which will save you time crossing Bay Area bridges.