As a common courtesy, please return the Pathfinder in the same condition it was received. This is our personal vehicle, not a car rental company's car, so please respect our Pathfinder. Please follow the additional guidelines below:
1. We ask you to return the vehicle washed and interior clean/free of trash, but if you prefer to leave the Pathfinder "Hassle-Free", simply add post-trip cleaning and we will take care of the cleaning.
2. Please no smoking and no vaping in the Pathfinder. Turo's maximum cleaning fee will be applied if there is any smoke/vape odor, evidence of smoking/vaping and evidence of pets or other foul odors upon vehicle return.
3. As stated in #2, sorry, but no pets of any kind at any time in the Pathfinder, thanks!
4. Parking/Traffic Tickets are the sole responsibility of the renter and must be paid by the renter to the corresponding agency before we receive any notice. A processing fee will be added to any ticket we have to personally process.
5. No "Off-Road" or "4x4" excursions authorized.
Pathfinder is equipped with a "AAA" Roadside Emergency Kit".
For our part, we will provide our Pathfinder with a full tank of fuel. Please return it with a full tank of fuel or if you prefer, please choose the "Pre-Paid Fuel Option" in "Extras".