We're very lenient hosts, and aren't out to make a dime on extraneous claims. That said, remember that we're also car people and know our cars inside and out.
Here's what's *never* allowed:
1) Smoking or vaping ANYTHING in the car. Period. Even with the windows down. It's Colorado, and many of our renters choose to partake in certain recreational activities. While we support you in general, please keep those activities away from the interior of our cars. It's nearly impossible to completely get rid of the smell.
2) Excessive abuse to our vehicles, reckless driving, or intentional endangerment. If you're the type of person who feels "the fastest car is a rental car," then please look elsewhere. Burning through tires and having mechanical problems due to negligence is the fastest way to burn this concept for everyone.
3) Violations of Turo's Terms of Service. This includes but is not limited to allowing unauthorized people to drive the vehicle, driving off road for recreational purposes, all forms of towing, and using the vehicle for illegal or illicit activities. This also includes renting a vehicle for the purpose of running Uber, Lyft or any rideshare activities.
4) Late returns without fair warning. If you're running behind, just let us know. If we can swing it, we'll offer a little bit of flexibility. Just be sure to stay in touch, and request any changes to timing directly through the Turo app.
5) Pets are never allowed in our vehicles, with the exception of service animals and only with prior notice so that we can provide you with necessary equipment (covers, etc) to keep you and your companion safe.
If you have questions about any of these, or are curious as to whether an aspect of your trip (roads, destinations, activities) may be at risk, please reach out @altimotive on FB or Instagram, or contact Turo's support line directly.