1) No Smoking/Vaping/Eating in the car. Renter is responsible for a minimum $250 cleaning fee if there is smoke smell.
2) Dogs are welcome- however, please return the car clean. If you do have a furry friend, I will provide a rear seat cover to protect the seats.
3) Renter is responsible for any wear and tear during the rental period.
4) Vehicle is to be returned with at least 50% battery or an additional $20 fee will be added.
5) Absolutely no burnouts. Excess damage to tires will result in replacing damaged tires.
6) Any questions/concerns do not hesitate to contact me directly at 202-422-5785