Please keep in mind this is not a big company's workhorse rental car to be abused and mistreated. This is my PERSONAL car that I take great pride in, and I'm offering it for you to drive and enjoy, so please take good care of it following these simple rules:
1. Absolutely NO eating or smoking in the car
2. Absolutely NO irresponsible driving, high-RPMs, excessive braking, racing, drifting, drag racing, or track racing of any kind please! Tire tread depth is measured and recorded before and after each reservation. Excessive wear won’t go unnoticed.
3. The car will start with a full tank of Chevron 91. Only use Chevron 91 when refueling, and please keep all receipts as proof. No exceptions.
4. If the car is returned excessively dirty, a cleaning fee will be added! Please if you do wash the car, HAND WASH ONLY! You will be personally responsible for any damage during your rental, including stains and spills, trash, weird smells, damage to leather seats, scratched paint, curb rash, etc. Please take good care of the car and return it in exactly the same condition to avoid any penalties.
5. Car sits very low and care must be taken when going over speed bumps and in/out of parking lots. Slowly navigating over speed bumps, in/out of parking lots, and up and down steep grades at a sideways angle is mandatory to prevent damaging the vehicle.