Accepting this reservation, you are agreeing to follow all the guidelines listed below. If any of the guidelines cannot be followed, expect a fee depending on which guidelines were unfollowed.
1.)🚭⚠️ Our cars are SMOKE free and this includes any form of smoking such as vape pens, cigarettes, cannabis, etc. Our cars are PET free and this includes service animals. Lastly, our cars are ALCOHOL free and this includes any type of alcoholic beverages. If these rules are cannot be followed, there will be a $500 cleaning fee.
2.) If you return the car in a condition that needs more work than a regular wash & vac please expect a fee depending on the severity outlined within Turo's cleaning policy.
3.) The toll charges plus surcharge and any other incurred expenses as it relates to your trip will be calculated and requested via Turo reimbursement requests.
4.) The vehicle has low profile tires, so please be mindful of speed-bumps, curbs, potholes, etc.
5.) Most importantly, we are here for you! If you have any questions or need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
6.) Return the car with the same charging level of how received at the beginning of the trip unless you select the prepaid EV recharge in the extras section.
7.) If you want to return the vehicle early, you must let me know 12 hours in advance before the day of return.
8.) If the Tesla car key is not returned there will be a $50 fee for replacement.
9) If you do not select the prepaid EV recharge in the extras section and you return the vehicle 0% - 50%, there will be a $40 recharge fee, and if it is 51% to 90%, there will be a $20 recharge fee.
10) Unlimited mileage for in-state will be $25/day, and unlimited mileage for out of state will be $30/day.
11) You will be responsible for paying the parking lot to exit the parking if you choose airport delivery if your trip starts later than 10 pm or ends early at 10am I leave the car for you at the airport Parking lot you will need to pay the Parking fee ( up to 50 $ according to the Parking ticket) upon pick-up or return of the car. The parking lot accepts credit cards or cash. If it is more than $50, we will reimburse you for that amount over the $50 as long as you provide us a receipt photo that you can upload to the app.
12) Car Rentals are subject to a Washington State Sales and Use Tax of 7 %. Counties and cities in Washington also collect 3.5% sales taxes. Reimbursements for these will be requested at the end of the rental.
13) The vehicle will not be charged any higher than 90%, or there will be a $1 idle fee per minute charge by Tesla. Also, please do not let the Tesla deplete bellow 15 miles to preserve the battery health. Reimbursements for these will be requested at the end of the rental.
14) If you drop off at the airport and do not leave us a parking ticket, the airport will charge us a full day and will be requested via Turo reimbursement requests.
15) If you do not select the Prepaid EV including free Tesla supercharging in the extras section, you will be charged $20 ( fee+surcharge) for every time you charge the Tesla at a charging station.
16.) If the Tesla mobile connector (Charging Kit) is not returned during the day of return, there will be a $600 replacement fee.
17.) Please take good care of the car as if it's your own. Drive safely, this includes speeding and driving unlawfully.
18.) Please return accessories in the car such as the iPhone lightning cable. If not returned there will be a replacement fee of $20
19.) If you selected the prepaid EV recharge in the extras section and you are returning the car at the airport, please return the vehicle with at least 60 miles left of charge