1. No smoking of any kind in the vehicle. A cleaning fee of $300 applies if smoking in the vehicle.
2. Small pets may be allowed as long as they are well-groomed and mannered. Scratches and damage to the vehicle from pets will be the financial responsibility of the renter.
3. The car should be returned clean, both interior and exterior. Excessive dirt will require an additional cleaning fee.
4. The vehicle is GPS tracked and should never be taken off-road or unpaved roads. The sports tires and rims are not designed to handle off-road driving.
5. Speeding and parking tickets are the responsibility of the renter while rented.
6. Any mechanical/electrical/safety issues should be reported immediately to the host.
7. The renter takes responsibility for damage to the vehicle unless proven damage occurred before or after the renter drove the automobile. The renter and host will inspect the vehicle together before and after the rental period.
8. If the rental is turned in late, over 60 minutes past the agreed upon drop off date and time, additional hourly charges will be added.
9. If the keyfob is lost, the replacement value from BMW is $500. The renter is liable if keyfob is lost.