1. The car must be returned clean just as it was picked up. We offer cleanings for only 10$ or there are several car washes we can recommend
2. refuel the car to the same level fuel level it was at when it was received or there will be a 60$ fuel charge
3. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the vehicle. Any smoke scent will result in a $275 cleaning fee.
4. Anyone who wants to drive the car must be listed on the Turo rental. Only verified drivers listed and approved by Turo are insured and covered to drive the vehicle.
5. Because of some of the rough terrain on the island there are some places it cannot go. This is standard with all rentals on the island that are not four wheel drive. The Mustang cannot go off-road to any beach that is not accessible by paved roads. Please do not take the Mustang up Mauna Kea to the visitors center and absolutely not up to the summit. The roads up Mauna Kea are very dangerous if you do not have four wheel drive which the Mustang does not. Also please do not try to go down Waipio Valley which also is dangerous and absolutely requires four wheel drive to get back up the valley.
6. The convertible top must be locked and closed up over the car when there are no renters in it. It can not be left outside in a parking lot anywhere on the island with the top down.
7. A lost key will result in a $350 replacement fee.