**If you are NOT picking this vehicle up from the airport please skip to the bottom for instructions**.
AIRPORT VEHICLE PICK-UP PROCEDURES:
This vehicle is only accessible from the airport by using a designated airport shuttle that will escort you directly to the car. The shuttle makes frequent rounds coming from and going to the airport. You must access the Elite Airport Parking shuttle from the airport.
1. Go to the NORTH TERMINAL baggage claim (even if you came off Delta airlines), locate the LN1 access point (near carousel 4) and proceed down the escalator where all off-airport shuttles are located. Stand next to the signs with numbers on them and not at the actual LN1 sign.
2. Look for and get on the purple and white Elite Airport Shuttle. Ask the customer server agents there for assistance if needed.
3. Inform the driver that you are picking up a vehicle through Turo and advise them of the parking number given to you. THE PARKING SPACE NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AT LEAST AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION START TIME.
4. Follow the remote hand-off procedures once you are dropped off at the vehicle
5. Obtain the key from the lockbox. The tag on the key will allow you to exit and return to the parking lot only once.
REMOTE HAND-OFF PROCEDURES:
A remote pick-up enables you to pick up the vehicle without physically seeing the owner. Once all the required information is sent, the lock code will be sent to you in order to retrieve the key from the lockbox located on the driver's side window. After which, you can discard the lockbox inside the trunk.
1. A selfie of yourself holding your drivers' license near your face and in front of the rear of the vehicle displaying the license plate number.
2. A second close-up picture of just your drivers' license
I need clear pictures before I can release the code for the lockbox
Please ONLY upload the two remote handoff pictures to Turo under "trip photos" in your reservation. After which, IMMEDIATELY notify me through Turo messaging or through my listed phone number that you just uploaded the pictures. THIS IS NOT AN OPTION. I do not get any notifications until you tell me.
The inspection pictures are also to be uploaded under trip photos but it is not necessary to advise me once you did so.
1. Completely refuel the vehicle. There is a gas station next door.
2. Return the vehicle in the same condition (clean) as when you picked it up or additional charges may apply
3. Get instructions from the parking attendant on where to park. Most likely it will be in the front where you picked it up
4. Inform me of the parking space section (ex: A,B,C, etc.) and the number of where you parked and send a photo as well.
5. Upload pictures of the exterior and interior of the vehicle including the odometer to the TURO app
6. Place the lockbox back on the window and use the same code to lock the key back into the lockbox. You may have to PRESS THE RED RESET BUTTON on the bottom before putting the code in.
7. Take the shuttle back to the airport. The shuttles routinely patrol through the parking lot to pick up guests
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU FOLLOW EVERY STEP AS MENTIONED
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!
**If you are NOT picking this vehicle up from the airport, then you must follow these instructions**
1. Talk to a manager and notify them that you are a renter from Turo and tell them your reservation time, parking space number and ID if they ask for it.
2. Ask them for directions to the parking space number given to you. THE PARKING SPACE NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AT LEAST AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION START TIME.
3. Follow ONLY the remote hand-off and returning procedures (except #7) as described above
4. Keep in mind the tag on the key will allow you to exit and return to the parking lot only once.