General Rules and Guidelines
- Absolutely NO smoking or vaping. Zero tolerance of any kind. A $150 charge will be added if this rule is not respected.
NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY:
- the car incurs any damage while under your care.
- you will be late returning the car
- disable Tesla mobile access
- alter the set charging limit in the car or charge car beyond 90% of its full capacity.
- drive outside of the United States
- allow the car to fall below 30 miles of charge at any time
- Towing with Tesla must be pre-approved. You will be 100% responsible for towing fees if you allow the battery to die.
The Tesla will have at least 150 miles of charge at pickup. If I have at least a one day notice, I will try to make sure it has 200 miles at pickup if possible. Unless you selected the Prepaid EV Charge Extra, please return the car with at least 175 miles of charge so I can ensure that back to back rentals will have appropriate charge level at delivery. There will be a $25 charge if returned with less than 175 miles of charge.
Please - Respect the car and treat it as if it were your own. You are expected to return it in the same or better condition as it was in when you received it. A little dirt on the floor mats is no big deal, but anything requiring more than a light vacuuming will incur a cleaning fee. This is to make sure the car is as clean for the next customer as it was for you!
!! You will be responsible for any damage or cleaning fees as a result of not following these guidelines!!
***At the end of your rental, I will bill you through Turo for any charging fees incurred from Tesla superchargers.
There is a $30 fee if any tickets occur while the car is in your possession.