Tesla Model 3 with "Full Self-Driving" hardware installed. If you're looking to see how a Tesla navigates on it's own (mostly on highways and connections until they update it), then you need the Full Self-Driving hardware.
Otherwise, it's a standard Tesla, which means it's amazing.
We also have a pass to charge at any of Austin's "Charge Point" Chargers for free. So no gas or charging bill if you use these.
This really is an amazing car. When I drive to work, I don't have to do anything once I get on route 1 until it gets to work.
- You can save your seat position settings (mirrors, seat, wheel, etc...)
- It has Spotify premium in the car (save your data and don't need to hook up your phone)
- Even the cruise control has radar and will break.
- Cruise and autopilot auto know the speed limit (and I set mine to speed limit +5 :-D)
- Navigation and screen are super easy to use (unlike any car I've ever driven)
- wipers, headlines, AC, etc... it's all automatic!