We never cancel your reservation. We can accommodate most last minute requests. We are Turo All-Star host. Reserve the car and send me a message.
Our 2017 all wheel drive Toyota RAV4 4x4 SUV with snow tires is perfect for your next trip, whether you are skiing, camping, wining, or just needing a great vehicle to get around.
- AWD SUV 4x4
- Snow Tires M+S (no chains needed for Tahoe)
- Seats 5 (and back seats can be folded flat)
- Loaded with Back-up Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Auto Collision Detection and Prevention, Bluetooth Audio Connection
- All weather rubber floor mats
- Unless it's a true emergency, no chains are allowed on the vehicle. This is because chains cause tire and wheel damage. Before your trip stars, please check the road conditions. If the road conditions state that chains are required (in addition to all-wheel-drive and snow tires requirements), then this is NOT the right car for you.
- No off roading, no driving on non-paved roads,
Toyota/Scion Trip Instructions:
Please download Turo app to your phone before your trip. We use the app for all messages and trip photos.
We have remote key handoff so you can pick up and drop off the car at your own convenience.
1. We will message you for the exact address where the car is parked (it will be within the vicinity of car's home location at 4120 26th St., but changes a little depending on the street parking availability).
2. For picking up the car we need you to upload the 2 following photos to the “Trip Photos” section inside Turo App. Please make sure to do this before going to the car so we can check you in to the trip on time.
--1. Close up photo of your Driver License
--2. Selfie holding your Driver's License next to your face.
Photos must be clear (not blurry), and all 4 corners of the license must be visible.
These photos must be taken and uploaded within 24 hours of the trip start time (not before 24 hours).
These are Turo requirements. You can read more here:
1. You can use FastTrak lanes but there's extra $1.50 processing fee for each crossing. You can pay tolls in cash to avoid this.
2. Turo insurance card can be found inside the glove box.
3. No pets, No smoking, No waping. This is strictly enforced and you will be fined otherwise.
4. Please return the car back on time before scheduled trip end time. If you’re running late, please extend your trip using the Turo App. If you don’t but still go over the scheduled trip end time you’ll be charged late return, additional usage, and improper return fee.
1. Return the car in the same clean condition or better.
2. Fill up the gas to the same fuel level as pick up.
3. Park the car as close possible to the pick up location.
4. Put the key inside the glove box and close it. You don’t need to wait for the car to lock.
YOU MUST PARK LEGALLY FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
Do not park at a spot if there’s street cleaning the next day.
Do not park on streets where parking-permit is required.