Become a host
  • How Turo works
  • Insurance & protection
  • Carculator
  • Host tools
  • Become a host
Log inSign up
Vehicle Image

1 of 15

Dee Dee’s

Porsche Macan 2017

S

5.0

(85 trips)

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

100 mi

Week

700 mi

Month

3000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Travelers

Porsche Macan 2017

S

5.0

(85 trips)

20 MPG

Gas (Premium)

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Dee Dee

5.0

Dee Dee

All-Star Host

430 tripsJoined Jan 2020

Typically responds within 1 minute

All-Star Hosts like Dee Dee are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Dee Dee has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Enjoy this award winning Luxury SUV. Equipped with a Turbo Charged Engine and Custom Red Sport Interior. Gaze out the Panoramic Sunroof as you cruise around the city or head out for a quick trip. This is where speed meets comfort and style. ✅ Have peace of mind knowing my cars are cleaned and SANITIZED. To prevent the spread of germs/virus every car is sanitized and cleaned thoroughly with anti-bacterial before and after each trip. Your health and safety are top priority! Features * Turbo Charged Engine * Smart Key * Panoramic Sunroof * 4WD/AWD * Power Liftgate/DeckLid * Bluetooth * AUX Audio Input * AM/FM Radio * Blind Spot Monitor * Cruise Control * Heated/Cooled Seats * Rear View Camera * Navigation System * Alloy Wheels 🔌 Complementary iPhone /Android Chargers Please do not remove from vehicle. ✅Satisfaction Guaranteed! My reviews and ratings assure you will not be disappointed with my service or vehicles. 📌Guidelines 1. No Smoking/Vaping in or around the vehicle. ($150 fee will be applied if the vehicle smells of any type of smoke/ashes are found) Be mindful that smell can transfer from clothing. 2. Do Not over-accelerate/ Race (You will be charged if tires are returned with no treads) 3. Return vehicle Hand Washed *No Drive Through* (Best to select Post Trip Wash) 4. Return car on Full (Premium 91) or select Post trip Fuel 5. Keep All Receipts I am a long-standing Las Vegas resident and I know a lot of great gems. When you book with me you will receive my personalized favorites lists including dining, activities and attractions. If you need additional recommendations or assistance I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Deluxe class

This exclusive car has additional safety checks for guests under 30.

Features

Must be 25+ to book

Automatic transmission

All-wheel drive

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

Child seat

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Ski rack

Sunroof

USB charger

USB input

Extras (2)

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Child safety seat

Need Something? I have you covered! Rent a child safety seat for your little one.

$20/day2 available

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$65/trip

Parking details

Community is guard gated. So pick up and drop off will be in the lot directly across from the main gate. Thank you.

Guidelines

1. No Smoking/Vaping in or around the vehicle. ($150 fee will be applied if the vehicle smells of any type of smoke/ashes are found) Be mindful that smell can transfer from clothing. 2. Do Not over-accelerate/ Race (You will be charged if tires are returned with no treads) 3. Hand Wash Only *No Drive Through* (Best to select Post Trip Wash) 4. Return car on Full (Premium 91) or select Post trip Fuel 5. Keep All Receipts

Faqs

  • What type of Gas is used?

    Premium Unleaded Fuel (91) only. Please save the receipts and place them in the cup holder.

  • Why is there a delivery fee?

    The delivery fee is charged to cover the cost we incur delivering the vehicle to you. Lyft/Uber is about $25 or more each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that we factor in travel time, fuel and mileage. When all these things are considered, the delivery fee is necessary and actually less than what we really should charge. You can always select pick up, which is free. Thank you.

Ratings and reviews

5.0

(75 ratings)

Reviews

Turo

TuroJun 6, 2021

The host cancelled this trip 1 day before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.

Drayden M.

DraydenMay 21, 2021

The transaction was very smooth and dee dee was a professional would definitely get again

Jamal C.

JamalApr 29, 2021

Very excellent host really nice car would definitely rent again

AVION T.

AVIONApr 28, 2021

Car was very nice, clean. Everything went smoothly! Would certainly rent again

Demarko C.

DemarkoApr 27, 2021

Great experience will book again

Vehicle Image

1 of 15

Porsche Macan 2017

S

5.0

(85 trips)

20 MPG

Gas (Premium)

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Dee Dee

5.0

Dee Dee

All-Star Host

430 tripsJoined Jan 2020

Typically responds within 1 minute

All-Star Hosts like Dee Dee are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Dee Dee has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Enjoy this award winning Luxury SUV. Equipped with a Turbo Charged Engine and Custom Red Sport Interior. Gaze out the Panoramic Sunroof as you cruise around the city or head out for a quick trip. This is where speed meets comfort and style. ✅ Have peace of mind knowing my cars are cleaned and SANITIZED. To prevent the spread of germs/virus every car is sanitized and cleaned thoroughly with anti-bacterial before and after each trip. Your health and safety are top priority! Features * Turbo Charged Engine * Smart Key * Panoramic Sunroof * 4WD/AWD * Power Liftgate/DeckLid * Bluetooth * AUX Audio Input * AM/FM Radio * Blind Spot Monitor * Cruise Control * Heated/Cooled Seats * Rear View Camera * Navigation System * Alloy Wheels 🔌 Complementary iPhone /Android Chargers Please do not remove from vehicle. ✅Satisfaction Guaranteed! My reviews and ratings assure you will not be disappointed with my service or vehicles. 📌Guidelines 1. No Smoking/Vaping in or around the vehicle. ($150 fee will be applied if the vehicle smells of any type of smoke/ashes are found) Be mindful that smell can transfer from clothing. 2. Do Not over-accelerate/ Race (You will be charged if tires are returned with no treads) 3. Return vehicle Hand Washed *No Drive Through* (Best to select Post Trip Wash) 4. Return car on Full (Premium 91) or select Post trip Fuel 5. Keep All Receipts I am a long-standing Las Vegas resident and I know a lot of great gems. When you book with me you will receive my personalized favorites lists including dining, activities and attractions. If you need additional recommendations or assistance I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Deluxe class

This exclusive car has additional safety checks for guests under 30.

Features

Must be 25+ to book

Automatic transmission

All-wheel drive

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

Child seat

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Ski rack

Sunroof

USB charger

USB input

Extras

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Child safety seat

Need Something? I have you covered! Rent a child safety seat for your little one.

$20/day2 available

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$65/trip

Parking details

Community is guard gated. So pick up and drop off will be in the lot directly across from the main gate. Thank you.

Guidelines

1. No Smoking/Vaping in or around the vehicle. ($150 fee will be applied if the vehicle smells of any type of smoke/ashes are found) Be mindful that smell can transfer from clothing. 2. Do Not over-accelerate/ Race (You will be charged if tires are returned with no treads) 3. Hand Wash Only *No Drive Through* (Best to select Post Trip Wash) 4. Return car on Full (Premium 91) or select Post trip Fuel 5. Keep All Receipts

Faqs

  • What type of Gas is used?

    Premium Unleaded Fuel (91) only. Please save the receipts and place them in the cup holder.

  • Why is there a delivery fee?

    The delivery fee is charged to cover the cost we incur delivering the vehicle to you. Lyft/Uber is about $25 or more each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that we factor in travel time, fuel and mileage. When all these things are considered, the delivery fee is necessary and actually less than what we really should charge. You can always select pick up, which is free. Thank you.

Ratings and reviews

5.0

(75 ratings)

Reviews

Turo

TuroJun 6, 2021

The host cancelled this trip 1 day before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.

Drayden M.

DraydenMay 21, 2021

The transaction was very smooth and dee dee was a professional would definitely get again

Jamal C.

JamalApr 29, 2021

Very excellent host really nice car would definitely rent again

AVION T.

AVIONApr 28, 2021

Car was very nice, clean. Everything went smoothly! Would certainly rent again

Demarko C.

DemarkoApr 27, 2021

Great experience will book again

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

100 mi

Week

700 mi

Month

3000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Travelers

Turo

  • About
  • Team
  • Policies
  • Careers
  • Press
  • OpenRoad
  • Turo shop
  • App Store
  • Google Play

Explore

  • ©2022 Turo
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Sitemap