PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION! IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!
Your vacation is special, get a special vehicle for it! This is a fully loaded all options Escape Titanium with a 2.0 turbocharged 245hp powerplant complete with every creature comfort available. Heated seats, heated steering wheel, navigation, remote start, panoramic sunroof, driver alert, lane departure, adaptive cruise control, auto park, and so much more! The leather is comfortable and soft, the ergonomics are near perfect and the space is ample for any journey. The ford escape titanium is a safe, comfortable and powerful way to get where you need to go.
I Never expect my guest to wash my cars after use. Please just remove your trash and I will do the rest! DO NOT WASH THE CARS!
UNLIMITED MILES OFFERED (EXTRA CHARGE) WITHIN COLORADO. DO NOT TAKE THE VEHICLE OUT OF STATE!
This car is impeccably maintained and cared for, for our safety. If you experience any issues do not hesitate to notify me so I can make it right. I spend a significant amount of time maintaining and caring for my cars so you have a flawless experience.
------ AIRPORT DELIVERY (PAY ONLY PARKING) ------
You are simply responsible for the cost of the initial parking, once you exit the airport lot. The vehicle will be parked the evening before your arrive, if I can't do a curbside pickup due to your flight times. Please ask me if there is any issues. I will park in the Economy lot most times or short term depending on your flight times and status. Economy lot is $17 per day. Short term is $5 per hour. Garage is $24 per day. If I park in the Garage it is due to weather concerns (Hail threat, Snow, Lightning, 100+ Temps) and only unless you specifically request the garage. I will cover the extra $8 if the Garage is needed. I will also cover the $8 extra cost of Garage parking to accommodate handicap persons, elderly, expecting mothers, new moms with baby under 1 years and veterans.
I will pay for the parking on pickup if I can't do curbside.
NOTE: PLEASE BE AWARE RENTAL START AND END TIMES ARE EXACT. YOUR INSURANCE IS NOT ACTIVE UNTIL THE RENTAL STARTS, AND ENDS THE MOMENT YOU RETURN THE VEHICLE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FLIGHTS TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY, OR NEED TO DRIVE AFTER THE END TIME.
------ A FEW CONDITIONS ------
1) CLEANING - Turo and I use the “campsite rule” when it comes to the interior of the car: Please leave the inside in as good or better condition than you found it.
2) NO SMOKING - If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle ozone decontaminated.
3) PETS - Are NOT allowed
4) 87 Octane ONLY- You must provide physical receipts when you fill up the car proving you filled it with premium fuel. Pictures are acceptable as well and encouraged as you can share the pics on TURO. Fuel must be full. $25.00 convenience fee if you leave me to fill the tank after your trip.
5) DO NOT WASH THE CAR- Do not wash the car please. that is what you are paying me to do.
6) No Smoking or Vaping.
7) No food or open drink containers.
----- TOLLS -----
TOLLS: Can be a little confusing here, but the good news is 1) You probably won’t need to use them, and 2) They are all automated without booths. The car has a transponder mounted on the windshield, which has an HOV mode (free) on some roads, when there are 3+ people in the car. If you use Tolls you will be charged the discounted fees. Check out these sites to learn where our toll-only and express lane roads are:
If you use any tolls or gas, we will utilize Turo’s Trip Reimbursement tool to request payment after the trip is over.