Become a host
  • How Turo works
  • Insurance & protection
  • Carculator
  • Host tools
  • Become a host
Log inSign up
Vehicle Image

1 of 8

AMBER’s

Honda CR-V 2018

5.0

(9 trips)

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

300 mi

Week

2100 mi

Month

9000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

Honda CR-V 2018

5.0

(9 trips)

29 MPG

Gas

4 doors

Hosted by

AMBER
5.0
AMBER
17 tripsJoined May 2021

Typically responds in 1 minute

AMBER has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

This beautiful clean new Honda CRV is perfect for your Alaskan adventure and is reliable and fun to drive. Great car for 4-5 travelers with a comfy back seat that is roomie for all! Bluetooth capability for road tunes. Power windows and a sunroof can help you take in more of the amazing scenery. Remote start and heated front seats are great for the fall and winter months! Whether you are cruising up to Denali, staying near Anchorage, or exploring glaciers of Kenai you can depend on our CRV. This is our family car so please treat it as though it were your own. We are lifelong Alaskans and would be happy to provide advice and suggestions about traveling in Alaska if you desire it. • Are there any driving limitations? Driving on dirt roads in Alaska is very risky and there is a high likelihood of tire or windshield damage on the Denali Highway, McCarthy Highway, and Dalton Highway. Most insurance companies won't cover damage on these roads. You are likely to be responsible for the full cost of any repairs. Be prepared to replace broken windows or deal with flat tires! Most every other road in Alaska is paved and you shouldn't have any issues. Please do not drive on the following roads due to their extreme rough conditions: The Denali Hwy, Hwy 11, Hwy 5, Top of the World Hwy as well as the gravel portion of the McCarthy road are off limits and will occur a $500 fee plus any damage. • Is this car pet friendly? We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case any future renters are allergic). • Am I required to wash the car? Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $25 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you). • Is there smoking/vaping for this car? Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car. • What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation? All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). • Why is there a delivery fee? Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always FREE and is encouraged.

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

All-wheel drive

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Sunroof

USB input

Extras (2)

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$55/trip

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$25/trip

Parking details

The vehicle will be washed, vacuumed, and have a full tank of gas. We as hosts do our best to be responsive, reliable, and accommodating. We look forward to assisting you with your next car rental.

Guidelines

This is our family car so please treat it as though it were your own. No smoking of any kind inside the car. No pets. No off-road driving or gravel road driving. The Denali Hwy, Hwy 11, Hwy 5, Top of the World Hwy as well as the gravel portion of the McCarthy road are off limits and will occur a $500 fee plus any damage. Driving on dirt roads in Alaska is very risky and there is a high likelihood of tire or windshield damage on the Denali Highway, McCarthy Highway, and Dalton Highway. We suggest not driving these roads as some insurance companies won't cover damage on these roads. You are likely to be responsible for the full cost of any repairs. Be prepared to replace broken windows or deal with flat tires! Most every other road in Alaska is paved and you shouldn't have any issues. The no smoking policy is strictly enforced. Also, please be mindful of sand and fish spills. There will be a $200 carpet and upholstery cleaning fee applied to your overall bill. Thank you so much and we really appreciate your choosing our Honda CRV.

Faqs

  • Am I required to wash the car?

    Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $25 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you).

  • Is there smoking/vaping for this car?

    Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car.

  • Is this car pet friendly?

    We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case any future renters are allergic).

  • What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation?

    All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary).

  • Why is there a delivery fee?

    Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always FREE and is encouraged.

  • Are there any driving limitations?

    Driving on dirt roads in Alaska is very risky and there is a high likelihood of tire or windshield damage on the Denali Highway, McCarthy Highway, and Dalton Highway. Most insurance companies won't cover damage on these roads. You are likely to be responsible for the full cost of any repairs. Be prepared to replace broken windows or deal with flat tires! Most every other road in Alaska is paved and you shouldn't have any issues. Please do not drive on the following roads due to their extreme rough conditions: The Denali Hwy, Hwy 11, Hwy 5, Top of the World Hwy as well as the gravel portion of the McCarthy road are off limits and will occur a $500 fee plus any damage.

Ratings and reviews

5.0

(9 ratings)

Reviews

GARY C.

GARYSep 9, 2021

Can’t say enough good things about Amber. She responded quickly to all my questions. She went out of her way to make the car pick-up and drop off convenient. Her knowledge of the Anchorage area and all of Alaska was invaluable as she offered many great suggestions. On top of all that, she’s a genuinely nice person. My wife and I were blessed to have her as our Host. I hope Turo knows what an asset she is to their organization.

Alyssa B.

AlyssaAug 19, 2021

First time using this service but Amber made things so smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend booking with her and this CR-V was perfect for cruising around Alaska.

Olaf M.

OlafAug 10, 2021

Easy check-in and check-out. Great vehicle to travel with. Neat and clean.

Christian W.

ChristianJul 29, 2021

Amber was very friendly and the car was absolutely great for my solo Alaskan adventure. Absolutely no troubles. The lane assist and cruise control make the journey easy too. Thank you so much!

Linda H.

LindaJul 24, 2021

Was so BLESSED to find a car to rent. We thought we would have to cancel our vacation because there were no rental cars available! We had an amazing car in very good shape and an awesome host who was very accommodating, helpful with traveling ideas and responded very quickly each time! Our vacay would of never happened if we didn’t see the Turo page.

Vehicle Image

1 of 8

Honda CR-V 2018

5.0

(9 trips)

29 MPG

Gas

4 doors

Hosted by

AMBER
5.0
AMBER
17 tripsJoined May 2021

Typically responds in 1 minute

AMBER has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

This beautiful clean new Honda CRV is perfect for your Alaskan adventure and is reliable and fun to drive. Great car for 4-5 travelers with a comfy back seat that is roomie for all! Bluetooth capability for road tunes. Power windows and a sunroof can help you take in more of the amazing scenery. Remote start and heated front seats are great for the fall and winter months! Whether you are cruising up to Denali, staying near Anchorage, or exploring glaciers of Kenai you can depend on our CRV. This is our family car so please treat it as though it were your own. We are lifelong Alaskans and would be happy to provide advice and suggestions about traveling in Alaska if you desire it. • Are there any driving limitations? Driving on dirt roads in Alaska is very risky and there is a high likelihood of tire or windshield damage on the Denali Highway, McCarthy Highway, and Dalton Highway. Most insurance companies won't cover damage on these roads. You are likely to be responsible for the full cost of any repairs. Be prepared to replace broken windows or deal with flat tires! Most every other road in Alaska is paved and you shouldn't have any issues. Please do not drive on the following roads due to their extreme rough conditions: The Denali Hwy, Hwy 11, Hwy 5, Top of the World Hwy as well as the gravel portion of the McCarthy road are off limits and will occur a $500 fee plus any damage. • Is this car pet friendly? We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case any future renters are allergic). • Am I required to wash the car? Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $25 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you). • Is there smoking/vaping for this car? Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car. • What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation? All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). • Why is there a delivery fee? Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always FREE and is encouraged.

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

All-wheel drive

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Sunroof

USB input

Extras

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$55/trip

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$25/trip

Parking details

The vehicle will be washed, vacuumed, and have a full tank of gas. We as hosts do our best to be responsive, reliable, and accommodating. We look forward to assisting you with your next car rental.

Guidelines

This is our family car so please treat it as though it were your own. No smoking of any kind inside the car. No pets. No off-road driving or gravel road driving. The Denali Hwy, Hwy 11, Hwy 5, Top of the World Hwy as well as the gravel portion of the McCarthy road are off limits and will occur a $500 fee plus any damage. Driving on dirt roads in Alaska is very risky and there is a high likelihood of tire or windshield damage on the Denali Highway, McCarthy Highway, and Dalton Highway. We suggest not driving these roads as some insurance companies won't cover damage on these roads. You are likely to be responsible for the full cost of any repairs. Be prepared to replace broken windows or deal with flat tires! Most every other road in Alaska is paved and you shouldn't have any issues. The no smoking policy is strictly enforced. Also, please be mindful of sand and fish spills. There will be a $200 carpet and upholstery cleaning fee applied to your overall bill. Thank you so much and we really appreciate your choosing our Honda CRV.

Faqs

  • Am I required to wash the car?

    Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $25 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you).

  • Is there smoking/vaping for this car?

    Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car.

  • Is this car pet friendly?

    We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case any future renters are allergic).

  • What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation?

    All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary).

  • Why is there a delivery fee?

    Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always FREE and is encouraged.

  • Are there any driving limitations?

    Driving on dirt roads in Alaska is very risky and there is a high likelihood of tire or windshield damage on the Denali Highway, McCarthy Highway, and Dalton Highway. Most insurance companies won't cover damage on these roads. You are likely to be responsible for the full cost of any repairs. Be prepared to replace broken windows or deal with flat tires! Most every other road in Alaska is paved and you shouldn't have any issues. Please do not drive on the following roads due to their extreme rough conditions: The Denali Hwy, Hwy 11, Hwy 5, Top of the World Hwy as well as the gravel portion of the McCarthy road are off limits and will occur a $500 fee plus any damage.

Ratings and reviews

5.0

(9 ratings)

Reviews

GARY C.

GARYSep 9, 2021

Can’t say enough good things about Amber. She responded quickly to all my questions. She went out of her way to make the car pick-up and drop off convenient. Her knowledge of the Anchorage area and all of Alaska was invaluable as she offered many great suggestions. On top of all that, she’s a genuinely nice person. My wife and I were blessed to have her as our Host. I hope Turo knows what an asset she is to their organization.

Alyssa B.

AlyssaAug 19, 2021

First time using this service but Amber made things so smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend booking with her and this CR-V was perfect for cruising around Alaska.

Olaf M.

OlafAug 10, 2021

Easy check-in and check-out. Great vehicle to travel with. Neat and clean.

Christian W.

ChristianJul 29, 2021

Amber was very friendly and the car was absolutely great for my solo Alaskan adventure. Absolutely no troubles. The lane assist and cruise control make the journey easy too. Thank you so much!

Linda H.

LindaJul 24, 2021

Was so BLESSED to find a car to rent. We thought we would have to cancel our vacation because there were no rental cars available! We had an amazing car in very good shape and an awesome host who was very accommodating, helpful with traveling ideas and responded very quickly each time! Our vacay would of never happened if we didn’t see the Turo page.

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

300 mi

Week

2100 mi

Month

9000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

Turo

  • About
  • Team
  • Policies
  • Careers
  • Press
  • OpenRoad
  • Turo shop
  • App Store
  • Google Play

Explore

  • ©2021 Turo
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Sitemap