Born with a passion for cars, the open road, and adventures. While I truly enjoy performance driving on race tracks, many say that I drive like a grandma with how aware and rule-abiding I am on city streets.
My Automotive Passion:
• Founded an inclusive, 400+ member automotive club in university
• Helped found a company who restores classic Porsches and Defenders
• Before moving to Germany, I maintained an average of 3 cars at a time
• Previously worked for Mercedes-Benz R&D, AMG division for technical quality control. Trusted with daily-driving one of the early prototypes of the SLS.
My Driving History:
• Driving from 15 years old
• Audi-certified and Porsche-certified in defensive driving
• Countless auto-cross events in everything from a Z06 Corvette to a Mk4 Jetta
• 2 years of high-performance drivers education at enclosed racetracks with professional instruction
• Participated in a 2-week cross-USA road trip in my 2005 MINI Cooper
• Participated in a 2-week cross-Europe road trip with extensive time spent driving in the Swiss alps
• Driven in USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, UK, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Italy.
• Ford GT (always had a soft spot for this car)
• Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG wagon
• Austin Mini Cooper S