What to do in Miami...? 🌴
Click view all to see some of my picks!
1. Hire jet skis. Google various locations around Miami. 🚤
What could be more fun than hiring jet skis for a day with your friends or partner and heading off on an adventure?
2. Check out Wynwood. 🎨
If you love art, cool bars, and food trucks, Wynwood is your place.
3. Visit some of the top hotels. 🏨
Fontainebleau and The Faena are two of the most famous hotels in Miami. The Edition hotel is also a great option for an outdoor lunch, skating, bowling, and star spotting.
4. Dinner and a performance. 🕺🏻🎭
Miami offers so many incredible restaurants. I love Pao, Ballou, and Faena has a great burlesque theatre with performances. Also, in Ft. Lauderdale offers a cool family dinner cruise with a show. On the Jungle Queen. 🚢
Want Casual and like tacos? check out Bodega or Coyo Taco 🌮
Want to impress a date with great city views? Check out the Rusty Pelican. 🥂
5. Get a bird's eye view. 🚁
Take a helicopter tour and take in the sights from an aerial vantage point.
6. Catch a sea taxi 🌊
The sea taxi runs from Miami to Fort Lauderdale, offering breathtaking views and multi-million-dollar dream houses. 🏡
7. Lincoln Road and Bayside. Shopping areas and tourist fun! 🛍
8. Want to visit downtown Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach? Use the Brightline 🚊
9. New and fun Latin food for Brunch check out El Tiesto 🥘