RENT ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING MUSTANGS IN TAMPA AND MAKE YOUR STAY IN TAMPA BETTER!
This 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium Convertible (Turbo & Stick Shift) is the perfect car while you're in the Tampa Bay Area! This car not only looks good with the red interior but sounds even better with an after-market exhaust.
Looking for something that is fun, comfortable, sexy, and fast...? Look no further.
- Convertible top for cruising the Tampa Bay Area in style
- After Market exhaust to turn heads while you're driving
- Manual Transmission so that you can drive the car the way you want to
- Sunpass so that you don't have to worry about tolls (post-trip toll costs will be charged afterwards)
- Bluetooth and connects to iPhone for full functionality and jamming out to your top hits
- Cooling Seats for the hot Florida summers while you have the top down
No burnouts or burning the clutch
Replace any fuel you used with premium fuel
No smoking, vaping/e-cigs, or pets allowed in the vehicle. (Cleaning fee may apply)
Replace any fuel you used with premium gas
A cleaning fee may be assessed based on Turo’s cleaning policy and the cleanliness of the vehicle upon return. Return the vehicle at least as clean as received to avoid fees
1. Return the vehicle clean in and out; wiped down, washed, vacuumed, and debris free
2. No smoking, vaping/e-cigs, or odors
3. No pets, only service animals allowed (Cleaning policy still applies)
GETTING THE CAR:
I WILL MESSAGE YOU VERY DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP, EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS ONCE YOU BOOK MY CAR. We will either meet in person or do a remote hand-off; both are a quick and easy process.
TAMPA, FL 33602 (Tampa Channelside Area)
You can pick up/ drop off the vehicle at my location anytime.
I offer delivery for a fee to your home, work, airport, hotel, or any location within the designated delivery area.
If you are running late or want to keep the vehicle additional hours or days, you may extend the trip on Turo, if possible. A late fee will be charged, per Turo's additional usage policy, if not returned on time.
Guest is responsible for any cost incurred to pick up or return the car; including but not limited to; a parking lot or garage that requires payment to enter or exit.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fines/fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, taxes, parking fees, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, additional usage or late return fees, cleaning/ smoking fees, or damage to the car, then you will receive a message via the Turo app with the amount due.
TO AVOID these miscellaneous fines/fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the included mileage, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is washed, wiped, vacuumed and clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and smoke, odor, and damage free.