• This a non-smoking vehicle. A cleaning fee of up to $250 will be charged, per Turo policy, if smoking occurs in the vehicle.
• Pets are permitted with prior approval. A cleaning fee may be charged, per Turo policy, to remove pet hair, deodorize, deep clean or apply flea treatment, as required.
• Guests are responsible for replacing the fuel used during the trip. Fuel should be at same level as at check-in. A reimbursement request for any unreplaced fuel will be submitted via the Turo app.
• Please make note of the provided mileage allotment for your trip. If you choose to exceed the allotment, a reimbursement request for the excess mileage will be submitted via the Turo app at the end of your trip.
• Prior to returning the car, please ensure that the car is washed, cleaned and vacuumed, and gas is at the same level as when it was when given to you in order to avoid any post trip cleaning or gas fees and to ensure that the car is ready for our next guest.
• Guests are responsible for any tire or windshield damage that may occur during a trip, per Turo policy. If a tire replacement is required, a match to the existing brand/model/size must be provided.
• While we keep our vehicle routinely maintained to manufacturer’s recommended standards, there is an unlikely possibility that the vehicle may experience a mechanical issue during your trip. Guests must immediately notify me and/or Turo roadside support in the event of such an issue or concern.
This car is equipped with a transponder for Sun Pass for Tolls. The transponder number is below. If any tolls are incurred during your trip, there will be a reimbursement request via the Turo app based on the transponder number after your trip ends.
Nissan Cube 2010 - 0112291710103