Please be respectful of the vehicle and treat it as if it were your own.
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started and please leave the gas receipt in the center compartment as proof for filling with 91 Premium gas. An additional $25 fee will be issued if no receipt is provided or if gas is not filled at the same level.
2. No smoking/vaping/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 Turo fine*
3. No pets *This can equate to a $250.00 Turo fine*
4. No aggressive driving, racing, and unnecessary hard braking.
5. Return car in the same condition and cleanliness as it was when trip was initiated A post-trip cleaning is REQUIRED for trips under four days. Please avoid automatic washes when possible, the car should be hand-washed only, vacuumed and wiped down to match the condition it left in. You have the option to do this yourself or you can add the $25 “Extra” to have me do it for you. Otherwise a cleaning reimbursement of $30 will be applied through Turo once your trip has ended.
6. Please pay attention to your trip’s mileage allowance. You’re welcome to use additional miles, but expect to pay Turo’s additional per-mile fee and I provide a $75/day fee for unlimited miles.
7. If you experience any mechanical issues, please contact Turo’s Roadside Assistance at: 1-866-735-2901. Please be patient with them as they are often busy.
8. For deliveries I try my best to be as flexible as possible, but please note I do work a typical 9 to 5 job. I will try my best to accommodate your delivery times if possible. Note, all delivery options are a 10 mile radius from the car's location, including Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX), to give you an idea if you decide to take a taxi, Uber, or Lyft instead.
Thank you for reviewing these guidelines/expectations, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.