This is a fully loaded, Tesla Model 3, with Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive. This is the prefect rental if you’re thinking about buying one or just want to try one out. Free charge is included in rental and you will not need to worry about returning the car charged.
The absence of an instrument cluster and it's minimalist design will be the first thing you take note of, followed by the all glass roof and 15" touchscreen. But the real wake-up call comes from the sporty driving, 0-60 MPH in 4.5 seconds, and fully equipped autopilot feature. This Tesla has a Range of 310 Miles and has 15″ touchscreen with onboard maps, navigation, real-time traffic information and automatic routing through Supercharger locations for long-distance travel. Also, this car has LTE Internet Connectivity for audio streaming via the built-in infotainment system.
- Enhanced Autopilot will automatically match speed to traffic conditions, keep within a lane, automatically change lanes, and self-park when near a parking spot. – Note: Tesla Autopilot is currently in beta and only a level 2 semi-autonomous driver assistance system. The driver is responsible for staying alert and in control of the vehicle at all times.
- Tinted all-glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection.
- Active safety features such as collision avoidance and automatic emergency braking, 8 Air Bags Leather
- Heated Seats throughout the cabin, Dual Zone Climate Control,
- Front Trunk for additional cargo space, 12-way power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors 4 USB Outlets Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors Two LATCH attachments for child seat installations