For any issues, including a flat tire, call Turo Roadside Assistance at 1-866-735-2901.
Additional drivers must meet same rental qualifications as the renter and must be registered with Turo on the trip itinerary. There are no fees for additional drivers.
Pets and Smoking
• Please no pets in vehicle.
• Smoking is not allowed in the vehicle, including e-cigarettes. If smoking is detected upon return of the vehicle, a fee up to $250 will be assessed as I have to remove the vehicle from listings for several days while it undergoes a thorough interior detail. This is to keep my customers who are sensitive to smoke as well as guests traveling with children comfortable and safe. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
• Primary renter and any additional drivers listed on itinerary must be in possession of valid state-issued Driver's license, or International equivalent, at time of vehicle pickup.
"Learner’s Permits” are not accepted.
• Any license which, on its face, restricts the licensee to the use and operation of a vehicle equipped with a form of a breathalyzer apparatus is not accepted.
• Temporary Driver’s Licenses may be refused if I am unable to otherwise verify the customer’s identity or verify the authenticity of the temporary license. Additional Government-issued identification may be required.