A beautiful and like new Model S85. This has much more range than the S60 and S70. Car is in perfect condition and super low miles. Full panoramic sunroof, 21" wheels and all the options. Ceramic tinted windows! You will not find one nicer! Will come charged and ready to go. Two supercharger stations in Las Vegas that are free to use with this car! Over 200 miles in range and charge it up in about 30 minutes! Free to drive no gas!
• Is this car pet friendly?
We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case a future renters are allergic).
• Am I required to wash the car?
Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $20 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you).
• Is there smoking/vaping for this car?
Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car.
• What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation?
All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary).
• Why is there a delivery fee?
Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. We incur about $25 each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Plus I have to pay someone for their time for both legs. Only 70% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 30%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always free and is encouraged
***IMPORTANT*** Leaving the car charging when it is fully charged and using a spot at the supercharger incurs a fee to encourage people to move their cars. People have left their vehicles at the chargers and blocked others from using the station. If you leave the car charging past its capacity we will charge you the fee that we get charged.. Please make sure to set an alarm for the car based on the ETA of the battery, or make sure to move the car when it is done charging at a supercharger. ***IMPORTANT***