Vehicle Image

1 of 6

Dave’s

BMW 3 Series 2014

4.89

(9 trips)

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

The car

BMW 3 Series 2014

4.89

(9 trips)

30 MPG

Gas

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Dave
5.0
Dave

All-Star Host

3,181 tripsJoined Oct 2017

Typically responds within 1 minute

All-Star Hosts like Dave are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Dave has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Beautiful 328 with leather and a sunroof. Great comfortable car to cruise around Vegas. • What type of fuel is used for this vehicle? This vehicle can only accept Premium Unleaded Fuel of 91 or higher only. Please save the receipts and place them in the center console. • Is this car pet friendly? We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case a future renters are allergic). • Am I required to wash the car? Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $20 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you). • Is there smoking/vaping for this car? Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car. • What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation? All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). • Why is there a delivery fee? Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. We incur about $25 each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Plus I have to pay someone for their time for both legs. Only 60% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 40%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always free and is encouraged

Features

Automatic transmission

Sunroof

Extras (3)

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$15/trip

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$69/trip

Cooler

A nice cooler for your trip

$15/trip1 available

Ratings and reviews

4.89

(9 ratings)

Reviews

Willie G.

Willie20 Jun 2021

Nice car. We’ll accommodating. First time in Vegas and this bmw was a perfect car for it. Car had a slight problem but that’s due to Vegas being SUPER HOT and I was not aware of no 116 degrees weather. Well recommend. Next time coming out here I will be renting this same car same person.

Brandon E.

Brandon15 Jun 2021

Very nice car didn't have any issues out if it. He was very easy going and laid back and let me know that if I needed to extend my trip I could. I will definitely rent from him again if I ever find myself out here again.

Edgar M.

Edgar11 Jun 2021

Great car Great service

Gabrielle D.

Gabrielle4 Jun 2021

Dave made my reservation easy and was very helpful.

Jasir T.

Jasir26 May 2021

They were awsome!!! Any time i had a concern or question(first time Turo user) they were responding within 5 min!! Car was in great shape, my overall experience was 5 star

Vehicle Image

1 of 6

The car

BMW 3 Series 2014

4.89

(9 trips)

30 MPG

Gas

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Dave
5.0
Dave

All-Star Host

3,181 tripsJoined Oct 2017

Typically responds within 1 minute

All-Star Hosts like Dave are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Dave has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Beautiful 328 with leather and a sunroof. Great comfortable car to cruise around Vegas. • What type of fuel is used for this vehicle? This vehicle can only accept Premium Unleaded Fuel of 91 or higher only. Please save the receipts and place them in the center console. • Is this car pet friendly? We are pet lovers, but we cannot allow any pets in this vehicle (in case a future renters are allergic). • Am I required to wash the car? Generally speaking - Yes. We provide you a clean vehicle upon pickup/delivery. We ask you bring it back within the same condition. If you cannot return the car within the same condition provided to you, please provide $20 for reimbursement. The reimbursement can be requested at the end of your reservation or paid in person (whichever is more convenient for you). • Is there smoking/vaping for this car? Smoking & Vaping within or near the car is not permitted. There will be a minimum fine of $200 if any lingering smell is detected. Please respect the car like an AirBnB home. Please do not carry any smoke scented clothing or paraphernalia that may also cause those odors to be transferred back into the car. • What if I need to extend? How do I extend the reservation? All extension request must be submitted prior to the reservation return date/time. We will need to review all request time, date, and location with our availability. In addition, please do not wait until the last minute to submit an extension as there may be reservation request from other renters with the same request date/time. *Open your reservation within the App or Desktop. Select the "MODIFY" button to enter your new date, time. and location (if necessary). • Why is there a delivery fee? Please consider the uber/lyft fee round trip for delivering this vehicle. We incur about $25 each way for delivering and picking up a vehicle. Plus I have to pay someone for their time for both legs. Only 60% of the delivery fee you pay comes back to us. Turo keeps the other 40%. In addition to that, we are incurring cost from travel time, mileage, as well as fuel. When all these things are considered, we are taking a loss on delivering a vehicle. Pick up is always free and is encouraged

Features

Automatic transmission

Sunroof

Extras

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$15/trip

Prepaid refuel

Save time, make drop-off a breeze, and avoid additional fees by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car at any fuel level. Price includes up to a full tank of gas.

$69/trip

Cooler

A nice cooler for your trip

$15/trip1 available

Ratings and reviews

4.89

(9 ratings)

Reviews

Willie G.

Willie20 Jun 2021

Nice car. We’ll accommodating. First time in Vegas and this bmw was a perfect car for it. Car had a slight problem but that’s due to Vegas being SUPER HOT and I was not aware of no 116 degrees weather. Well recommend. Next time coming out here I will be renting this same car same person.

Brandon E.

Brandon15 Jun 2021

Very nice car didn't have any issues out if it. He was very easy going and laid back and let me know that if I needed to extend my trip I could. I will definitely rent from him again if I ever find myself out here again.

Edgar M.

Edgar11 Jun 2021

Great car Great service

Gabrielle D.

Gabrielle4 Jun 2021

Dave made my reservation easy and was very helpful.

Jasir T.

Jasir26 May 2021

They were awsome!!! Any time i had a concern or question(first time Turo user) they were responding within 5 min!! Car was in great shape, my overall experience was 5 star

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

Turo

  • About
  • Team
  • Policies
  • Careers
  • Press
  • OpenRoad
  • Turo shop
  • App Store
  • Google Play

Explore

  • ©2021 Turo
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Sitemap