**Remember this is not some rental car from a company that no one cares about, this is MY personal car that I love and take very good care of and I beg you to do the same. If you have questions about anything at all I will always be there to help.
Please return the car in the same condition I gave it to you, meaning:
- No pets, smoking or vaping
- Return with 210+ miles of range & as clean as you received it inside and out (hand or touchless wash only)
- Don't transport anything that will leave a lasting smell inside (use the frunk for smelly items like food)
- Don't leave the car parked for longer than an hour with above 90% state of charge (~235 miles) or below 15% state of charge (~40 miles) to preserve the lifespan of the battery
Also, please remember:
- The car loses some range sitting overnight but can use more in cold weather for running the battery heater or in hot weather for running the AC to cool the electronics
- FastTrak is available to use, you will be billed post-trip for your usage
- Supercharging is free, idling at them isn't. Idling charges (plugged in, not charging) will be added to your total trip cost ($1.00+/min)
- Be careful of anything in your pockets that may harm the interior, it is in excellent shape and I'd to keep it that way!
- Anything spilled, stains, or smells in vehicle will incur an additional detailing charge, price depending on damage done
- Extras are available to bring the vehicle back with low state of charge, without clean