⚠ When renting, you agree to all terms outlined here and at support.turo.com ⚠
- No smoking, cigarette pens, or animals in the car. If scents are noticed, a $150 cleaning fee will be charged per Turo policy.
- Please do not add any fragrances or smells to the car’s interior or a cleaning fee may be applied to remove the odor.
Toll & Ticket Policies
- All tolls in Colorado are photo-enforced. If tolls are taken, you will be subject to charge of the cost of toll and ticket fees. You will be responsible for any fees + penalties. Please be aware that it may take 1-2 months before we receive a bill.
- We like to handle claims directly with our guests if possible. If not possible, then we go through Turo. Claims may include:
- windshield/rock chips
- scratches to the interior and exterior of the vehicle
- tire/wheel damage
- interior damage to seats, consuls, etc.
- Guests are responsible for these damages that occur during your trip, intentional or not. Insurance coverage may be used if purchased prior to your trip. So please be mindful of this. Drive a distance away from vehicles in front of you and careful with open containers inside the vehicle.
- Can't refill? No problem! I understand you are on vacation. I will refill the gas for you and just request reimbursement for the cost of gas!
- We just kindly request that the interior of the car be returned in the same condition in which it was received and trash inside the car be thrown away prior to returning the vehicle. If the vehicle is not returned clean inside and out, as given to you, a $25 fee will be charged to you. If the car needs a complete cleaning or detailing, costs could be more.
-Turo Insurance & Multiple Drivers
For insurance purposes, it is recommended to add additional drivers on the Turo website before the trip. Insurance is available from Turo. They provide liability insurance in your rental fee (during your rental period only- they do not cover the vehicle outside your booking hours) but they also offer additional coverage for an extra fee. Please contact Turo for more information.
- You can get into contact with us by using the Turo website text message feature (also available in the Turo App) or by text message to the number provided.