Smooth running, 2017 Silver Hyundai Accent. It has great trunk space and is a nice size sedan with up to 5 seats. Great car with great gas mileage, and a good car to get around the city in. Reliable, comfortable, and definitely dependable. Please message me with any questions or concerns. it is so important for us to get a 5 star rating from you if there is any reason why you wouldn't want to please contact us first to allow us to make it right!
No smoking or pets allowed, must return car in same condition as provided. Willing to try and accommodate with any concerns or special requests. Please respect the vehicle and be responsible.
Hope to talk with you soon and provide you with a great car to enjoy the city of Atlanta. If the car has any issues or is excessively dirty, please let me know and I will address it. Sometimes it has back to back rentals and while I try to make sure it is always clean, other renters may not be as respectful of the vehicle.
**Please upload a copy of (1) your driver’s license in its own and (2) your license next to your face up close a selfie to trip photos so we can validate you are a legal driver. This is a turo requirement. (3) A photo of your insurance card.**
**Please send me a text at the phone number in the third tab of the trip profile where you can see my profile page, when you are on the way to pick up the car. List your name and the vehicle color/make/model.**
1) I will put a copy of the valet ticket and frequent parking card in TRIP PHOTOS – download this photo to your phone in case internet is spotty.
2) Go directly to 2525 Camp Creek Pkwy where the car is valet parked or proceed to baggage claim at the airport. At NORTH Terminal baggage claim there is a sign with an arrow down that says “LN1”. Go down the escalator and follow the walkway outside and left to all of the courtesy shuttles. Look for the park and fly PLUS shuttle. There is an attendant outside that will call the shuttle. If you have issues or it’s after midnight please call (404) 761-0364 press 0 to speak with a live person. You can tell the driver the valet ticket number and the car will be pulled up.
3) Show the cashier the valet ticket and pay by scanning the frequent parking card (ID 3085281000000097233). Take the receipt to scan upon exiting and you may begin your rental.
4) If you see any damage please take a picture and upload to trip photos and notify us. If the odometer picture is not uploaded in advance, please also upload that so we can make sure you aren’t charged for gas or excess mileage.
Helpful YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL1cSNbJCcY&feature=youtu.be
Airport Return Instructions:
1) Fill up gas tank to where you got it at with regular gas (there is a BP attached to park and fly)
2) Remove all trash. We may have another renter picking it up right after you and if you leave the car excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge.
3) Drive to Park N Fly Plus 2525 Camp Creek Pkwy, College Park, GA 30337 and use the Valet Lane.
4) Tell the attendant Turo and they will give you a Valet Ticket. If there is no attendant, please wait for the someone to come over and hand you a ticket.
5) Open the black and orange bag in the trunk. Inside the bag there will be a vacuum please plug the vacuum in and vacuum out the car. If there is any smell, please spray the odor remover.
6) Take photos of valet ticket, odometer, all 4 sides of the vehicle and the interior - upload photos to Turo.
**7) Please ensure the photo of the odometer shows vehicles the total mileage, not just the tripometer and fuel level or you may be charged for overages, additional charges may also be imposed if the valet ticket is not uploaded.
** 8) Check out on the app and once confirmed I will check out and leave feedback. Also please leave us a good review as receiving 5 stars is very important to us.
If you need more assistance, please what this video that explains the instructions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3hR9Nkrdoo&feature=youtu.be