HOW TO AVOID ADDITIONAL FEES:
As a host I’m here to ensure you don’t get any fees after your booking. In hundreds of my trips I’ve had to issue these fees less than a handful of times. It’s not common as most people are respectful of others property but please note, I will absolutely asses the fees if the vehicle is returned in poor shape.
- return the car in similar condition as issued ( Inside and out ). Sometimes another client may have the car 1 hour after you, you aren't renting from a big company, this is my personal vehicle and this service does not include cleaning up after you. If it's not clear we will take it to a local company and their bill will be forwarded to you. We don't profit a dollar on cleaning.
- return the car at same fuel of issued otherwise pay the price of refuel + 10$ for my time to go fuel it for you.
- No smoking of any kind - minimum $300 fine for smoking ; this includes vape, weed,cigarettes and any other smokable substance. Please do not think that if you are careful, and smoke with the windows down etc. that I won't know. My family is extremely sensitive of smoking and I will absolutely notice and I will not be shy about assessing the fees if you break this rule.
- Do not place air fresheners of any kind in the vehicle . If air fresheners are placed inside then it’s assumed you broke the smoking rule and the same fee will apply.
- Going over the mileage is ok to do, but it's not included in the price. The booking price includes a set amount that you agreed to and that i've set to ensure fair compensation for tire brake wear or any needed maintenance. If you go over the allocated miles, there will be added fees to reflect the additional wear on the car.