Vehicle Image

1 of 6

Ilya’s

Tesla Model 3 2021

Standard Plus

5.0

(1 trip)

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

The car

Tesla Model 3 2021

Standard Plus

5.0

(1 trip)

Electric

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Ilya
5.0
Ilya

All-Star Host

40 tripsJoined Feb 2021

Typically responds in 7 minutes

All-Star Hosts like Ilya are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Ilya has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Drive around in style while being environmentally conscious in a brand new Tesla Model 3. The car is white with a black and white leather interior, gorgeous inside and out. The 260 mile range is plenty to get you anywhere you need or want to enjoy everything South Florida has to offer. Amazing car, very comfortable to drive and the safest. With all cool Tesla premium features, you’ll become a Tesla fan pretty fast. Free Super Charge when you purchase unlimited miles. Travel any distance without paying for charging. Contact us for more info.

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Toll pass

USB charger

USB input

Extras (5)

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Child safety seat

Graco seat fits infants to 65lb

$14/day1 available

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$50/trip

Child safety seat

Need to keep the little ones safe but forgot the car seat? We can provide one for you!

$12/day1 available

Unlimited mileage

Have a bunch of driving to do? Have the peace of mind to not worry about the extra mileage or paying for charging. Please be aware that the car MAY NOT leave the state of Florida.

$50/day

Prepaid EV recharge

Save time and make dropoff a breeze by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car without fully recharging. Please return with at least 30 miles of range.

$30/trip

Guidelines

- Please no smoking. This is against Turo policies as well as ours. You will be charged up to $150 for smoking in the car - Please no pets. If we find pet residue in the vehicle, we will bill you for detailing, which is a $150 charge - Do not change any car options that are preset. They are preset for your safety first and foremost

Faqs

  • How much should I charge it?

    We limit the charge to 90% to ensure the battery remains in it's optimal condition. It generally takes as long to charge it to 80% as it takes to charge the remaining 20%

Ratings and reviews

5.0

(1 rating)

Reviews

Zyanna A.

ZyannaApr 6, 2021

llya was very professional. Extremely attentive. Always answered when I text or called. He was on time with drop off and pick up. Car was clean. He was All around an amazing host ! I’d definitely rent with him again.

Ilya's response

Thank you Zyanna!

Turo

TuroApr 4, 2021

The host cancelled this trip 2 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.

Vehicle Image

1 of 6

The car

Tesla Model 3 2021

Standard Plus

5.0

(1 trip)

Electric

4 doors

5 seats

Hosted by

Ilya
5.0
Ilya

All-Star Host

40 tripsJoined Feb 2021

Typically responds in 7 minutes

All-Star Hosts like Ilya are the top-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo.

Ilya has completed training on enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices.

Description

Drive around in style while being environmentally conscious in a brand new Tesla Model 3. The car is white with a black and white leather interior, gorgeous inside and out. The 260 mile range is plenty to get you anywhere you need or want to enjoy everything South Florida has to offer. Amazing car, very comfortable to drive and the safest. With all cool Tesla premium features, you’ll become a Tesla fan pretty fast. Free Super Charge when you purchase unlimited miles. Travel any distance without paying for charging. Contact us for more info.

Features

Must be 21+ to book

Automatic transmission

AUX input

Backup camera

Blind spot warning

Bluetooth

GPS

Heated seats

Keyless entry

Long-term car

Toll pass

USB charger

USB input

Extras

Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.

Child safety seat

Graco seat fits infants to 65lb

$14/day1 available

Post-trip cleaning

Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.

$50/trip

Child safety seat

Need to keep the little ones safe but forgot the car seat? We can provide one for you!

$12/day1 available

Unlimited mileage

Have a bunch of driving to do? Have the peace of mind to not worry about the extra mileage or paying for charging. Please be aware that the car MAY NOT leave the state of Florida.

$50/day

Prepaid EV recharge

Save time and make dropoff a breeze by adding this Extra, which allows you to return my car without fully recharging. Please return with at least 30 miles of range.

$30/trip

Guidelines

- Please no smoking. This is against Turo policies as well as ours. You will be charged up to $150 for smoking in the car - Please no pets. If we find pet residue in the vehicle, we will bill you for detailing, which is a $150 charge - Do not change any car options that are preset. They are preset for your safety first and foremost

Faqs

  • How much should I charge it?

    We limit the charge to 90% to ensure the battery remains in it's optimal condition. It generally takes as long to charge it to 80% as it takes to charge the remaining 20%

Ratings and reviews

5.0

(1 rating)

Reviews

Zyanna A.

ZyannaApr 6, 2021

llya was very professional. Extremely attentive. Always answered when I text or called. He was on time with drop off and pick up. Car was clean. He was All around an amazing host ! I’d definitely rent with him again.

Ilya's response

Thank you Zyanna!

Turo

TuroApr 4, 2021

The host cancelled this trip 2 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.

Pickup & return location
Enter a delivery address

Distance included

Day

200 mi

Week

1400 mi

Month

6000 mi

Insurance & Protection

Insurance via Liberty Mutual

Turo

  • About
  • Team
  • Policies
  • Careers
  • Press
  • OpenRoad
  • Turo shop
  • App Store
  • Google Play

Explore

  • Book a car
  • Weddings
  • Trust & safety
  • FAQs
  • Get help
  • Hosting

  • List your car
  • Carculator
  • All-Star Hosts
  • Host tools
  • Insurance & protection
  • FAQs
  • ©2021 Turo
  • Terms
  • Privacy
  • Sitemap