1. NO SMOKING 🚭or PETS allowed in the car. We will charge a minimum of $150 for cleaning the vehicle if we determine that either circumstance has occurred.
2. Please return the vehicle with the gas at the same level as when your rental started. If you don’t refill the tank, we will purchase the gas and charge the amount through Turo.
3. Please return the vehicle clean and in the same condition you received it. If not, a fee of $25 will be charged for basic cleaning. Depending on the severity of the condition, charges may go up to a maximum of $250.
4. Return the vehicle at or before the time on your reservation. Late returns will be charged according to Turo policies.
5. Return the vehicle within the mileage limitations. Extra miles will be charged at the rate shown on your reservation.
6. Please use the car as if it were your own—do not race it, hard brake, speed, rev the engine at or near its limits or other engage in other activities that might damage the vehicle.
7. We are very flexible with extensions, request your extension through the Turo app and we will approve it if the car is available.
8. We ask that you familiarize yourself with and follow all Turo policies and procedures.
9. Only those drivers listed on the reservation may operate the vehicle.
10. Never leave the vehicle unattended with keys inside or unattended while running.
11. In the unlikely event of a breakdown or an accident, please call Turo roadside assistance, and then send us a message on Turo app. The vehicle registration, insurance, and emergency numbers are in the glove box.