Thank you for booking our vehicle for your trip! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you an exceptional experience. Please understand this is a peer to peer vehicle sharing community and we have a couple easy guidelines to follow to protect you and our vehicles:
1) Please take pictures of the vehicle inside and out before and after your trip. This will help document the vehicles condition before and after your trip. Feel free to take fun traveling type photos of you and the vehicle if you're traveling throughout a scenic route or location!
2) For Insurance Purposes Do NOT let anybody else drive this vehicle. If you wish to add an additional driver please make sure they are approved by Turo and add them to the trip reservation.
3) Please follow all local laws, our guidelines and Turo Terms of Service.
4) Please return the vehicle in the same condition it was given to you. This includes car wash, vacuum and the proper fuel grade.
5) Please be mindful of any Turo fees, late fees, cleaning fees, smoking fees, toll road fees, parking citations, miles overage fees and miscellaneous fees incurred by any other Turo violations not mentioned here.
6) No Pets are allowed unless a "Pet Fee" is paid before the trip commences.
7) If you wish to purchase any "EXTRAS" like post trip cleaning, fueling, pet fees or one way trip (pick up) please do so before the trip starts.
8) It is VERY IMPORTANT to know that in case of an accident call local law enforcement, Turo, then contact us as soon as possible so that we can all handle the situation in the best manner possible.
9) If you have any other questions or concerns during your trip please do not hesitate to contact us or Turo support.
10) BE SAFE AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!