Thank you for renting my car!! I hope you enjoy your trip to the fullest. Here are some guidelines for you to have in mind:
- Care. Please use the vehicle as if it were yours!!
- No Smoking Allowed.
- Fuel. Car must be returned with the same level of fuel they had at the start of the trip. Otherwise, I will charge $5.50 per gallon.
- Cleaning. Car should be returned in the same condition in which you received it… (Check our EXTRAS for hassle free cleaning)
“Whether you’ve had the car for a single day or for a month-long road trip, remember to shake out or vacuum up any dirt, sand, or crumbs, wipe up any sticky spots, and check the exterior for any significant dirt or mud that may need to be wiped down or washed off. If you return the car significantly dirtier, and the host informs us, you may incur a cleaning fee from $30 to $250*, depending on the severity, and an administrative fee of up to $25”.
- Tolls. Our Cars do not have SunPass. You may use your own transponder or use “Toll-By-Plate” only.
You will be responsible for all the tolls used during your trip, plus a one time processing fee of $3.00
** Please be aware that EXPRESS LANES are NOT Toll-By-Plate, they are SunPass only. SunPass fine is $25 each time you use this lanes, and it is your responsibility.
- Time is Precious!! Please be on time for Pick-Up & Drop Off. We understand things happen, that’s why we have a 30 minute Grace Period. After this, it will be reported to Turo for either "No Show" or "Late" and fees will apply.