HOW TO AVOID ADDITIONAL FEES:
As a host I’m here to ensure you don’t get any fees after your booking. In hundreds of my trips I’ve had to issue these fees less than 5 times. It’s not common as most people are respectful of others property. Unfortunately some are not.
- return the car in similar condition as issued. If there are food crumbs, sand, spills, dog hair etc then you’ll be charged for cleaning per Turo policy. The fee starts at $50 ( 30 goes to me and 20 to Turo for processing )
- return the car at same charge of issued otherwise pay a small fee for charging which is the equivalent of electric used plus time to charge. This range is 5$ minimum to $20 max.
- No smoking of any kind - minimum $300 fine for smoking ; this includes vape, weed,cigarettes and any other smokable substance.
- Do not place air fresheners of any kind in the vehicle . If air fresheners are placed inside then it’s assumed you broke the smoking rule and the same fee will apply.
- stay within mileage limit or pay the per mile rate that’s listed on your booking.