New users please send me message on Turo or contact me at 646-584-3179 with dates needed to arrange price pricing and if you need delivery, otherwise the car is usually located along the Gold Coast making a valued guest happy.
This vehicle is very special and unique. It is fully loaded and has everything you could ever ask for in a luxury electric vehicle. We ask that you treat the car as if it was your own, therefore please observe the following guidance.
1) Please no eating inside and try your best to keep the vehicle as clean as when you received it. If anything is spilled in the car, you'll be charged to do an interior detail on the car.
2) Please don't put anything in the car that would leave a smell or residue. My family has been using the frunk for those items and that tends to be quite effective.
3) Both my wife and I are allergic to pet hair so please no pets (unless the pet is in a carrier).
4) There is absolutely no smoking permitted inside the car.
5) Car wash is not required but excessive dirt inside or outside will incur a charge (refer to extras). If you choose to car wash, please only take the car to a hand wash only cleaner.
6) Please watch out about scratching the leather in the car (seats and elsewhere). The leather can normally be repaired, but it's usually a $200 or more charge to fix it.
7) As far the electric charge, we will provide the vehicle with at least 200 miles of charge. It is fine to bring the vehicle back at same charge level. There may be fee to charge after your trip if you bring back the vehicle with a much lower charge level.
*Do not charge car beyond 90% of its full capacity (~265 miles). Try to keep the battery charged above 30% of its full capacity (~90 miles)*
Return the car with at least the same charge as you received it. Returning the car with a less than charge as you received it will incur a $20 fee. Returning the car less than 100 miles will incur a $30 convenience fee because I'll need to go charge it at the supercharger. Returning the car with VERY low charge (under 50 miles) will incur a $100 convenience fee at minimum (more if the car needs to be towed).
There are two Supercharger sites within minutes of the pick up location (near the Newport Mall). Additionally, please note that supercharging idle fees apply at public Supercharger stations once the charge level approaches the preset level. Avoid any fees by keeping track of the remaining time indicated on the dash upon the start of the supercharging session.
8) If for any reason you need to return the car late, communicate early, so we can work it out based on the circumstances.
Any questions, please let me know as I would like for you to enjoy the ride as much as possible. For any additional questions, text me or message me.