1) SOME CLEANING MAY BE REQUIRED. Unlike a traditional rental car service, Turo policy states that you must return the vehicle as clean as it was delivered but this doesn't mean you need to return the truck spotless. The best way to avoid any and all cleaning fees is by taking the time to use a vacuum to tidy up any dust, dirt, or debris left inside. While our main concern is with messes on the inside, excessive dirt on the outside will need to be taken care of with a quick gas station or self serve wash. In some cases due to weather or time, we may have to deliver the truck to you in a less than freshly-washed condition on the exterior. In these instances, we will be happy to discuss making an exception.
2) NO OFF-ROADING. Absolutely no off-road use of this truck will be tolerated.
3) NO SMOKING OR VAPING. Absolutely no tobacco, marijuana, or other types of smoking or vaping in is permitted in the vehicle (cab or bed space). Any violators will be pursued for Turo's $250 smoking fine as we will need to seek professional services to decontaminate the vehicle in the event of such a violation.
4) TURO APP REQUIRED. All communications are handled via the app or Turo website.
5) No pets are allowed in this vehicle as this can cause a ton of extra cleanup, unnecessary wear/tear, and allergenic problems for other guests. Thank you!
6) GAS MUST BE REFILLED. Much to our chagrin, gas is not free. We will make every effort to hand the vehicle off with a full tank of gas. However, this may not always be possible. The general expectation is that you refill the fuel to the level at hand-off.
7) TOLLS IN COLORADO ARE AUTOMATED. The truck is equipped with a toll transponder on the windshield. This means that there is no need to hassle with stopping or providing exact change. Some toll lanes are also HOV (3+ occupants). The best plan is to look up toll information prior to your trip at www.expresstoll.com to get an understanding of what is offered in the area. After your trip, we will check to see what tolls were incurred and request reimbursement.
8) FURTHER QUESTIONS? Please visit https://support.turo.com for official documentation.