My vehicle will be on time and ready for you as scheduled. (BEWARE OF HOST with multiple cancellations and no shows). My vehicle will be freshly washed, vacuumed, clean, and full of fuel when you receive it. My vehicle is still under factory warranty and is regularly serviced and well maintained.
Please follow these rules as this is my personal vehicle, not a corporate fleet rental:
- Return the vehicle clean inside and outside
- Replace any fuel you used with premium fuel, OR Turo will bill you a $10 refueling convenience fee plus the actual cost of the fuel
- NO SMOKING or pets allowed in the vehicle. (Cleaning fee may apply)
- Return the vehicle by the due DATE and TIME.
- If you're running late, or want to extend your rental, please use the trip extension process or you may be charged a late fee. This must be completed before the vehicle is due to be returned
- Any questions contact me or Turo Support @ support.turo.com
- Have fun and enjoy the vehicle!
YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE
Per Turo Policy, TEXT ME a clear photo of the FRONT and BACK of your driver’s license, AND a clear SELFIE type photo of you holding your driver’s license near your FACE. If it is non-US, then also send me a photo of your passport and/or foreign driver’s license or government issues photo ID, if available. If more than 1 driver I will need the same photos for each driver. TEXT ME these photos ASAP after booking the trip.
REMOTE KEY HAND-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:
PICKING up the car:
- Per Turo policy, you must have already texted me your driver’s license photos as mentioned above or I cannot give you the car
- I will text you the exact location of my car in the parking lot. Once you locate my car take a selfie type photo of you in front of it and text it to me.
- I will text you back the code to unlock the lock box attached to the window, so you can get the car key. Once the car is unlocked, remove the lock box and store it inside the car’s glove box during your trip.
- (Optional) You can check in on the Turo App, so Turo knows you've picked up the car.
DROPPING off the car:
- TEXT ME AT LEAST 1 HOUR PRIOR TO DROP OFF with your ETA at the drop off location.
- Park the car in the SAME PARKING lot/garage where you picked it up. TEXT me a photo/exact info of the car’s location; level, aisle, row, color code, space number, etc. If applicable, leave the garage/parking ticket in the cup holder.
- Put the lock box back on the car’s driver door window. Lock the car. Then insert the key inside the lock box and make sure it locks upon closing by spinning the combo numbers.
- Mark your trip completed by checking out on the Turo App. Rate your trip, hopefully 5 Stars, if not please contact me to discuss.
SRQ Sarasota Airport:
SRQ Sarasota/Bradenton Airport is small and the SHORT TERM parking lot is just outside the airport doors, adjacent to the passenger terminal. So my car will be quick and easy to find. I'll park in the SHORT TERM parking lot and I'll let you know the exact location of the car once I deliver it there. At the end of your trip please park it back in the same SHORT TERM SRQ Airport parking lot for me to pick up. Address: 6000 Airport Cir, Sarasota, FL 34243
A SUN PASS transponder is included on the windshield of the car, so you can use the express drive thru lanes and do not have to wait in line or stop and pay tolls. You will receive a bill post-trip, via the Turo App, for the cost of tolls, tickets, or parking you incurred from using my Sun Pass.
Florida charges a mandatory tax/fee on all car-sharing/rental cars. This tax/fee includes: 6% state tax, 2.5% county tax, $2.14 daily surcharge, $0.80 daily vehicle license fee, and $0.02 daily tire/battery fee. These taxes/fees will be calculated on your full trip cost (except deposits) and charged under the heading of "Tolls/tickets" after the end of your trip.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fines/fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, taxes, parking fees, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, late return fees, cleaning fees, or damage to the car, then you will receive a message via the Turo App with the amount due.
TO AVOID these miscellaneous fines/fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the included mileage, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is washed, vacuumed and clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and smoke, odor, and damage free.