Half price deal - we need reviews!
Brand new tent, brand new camping equipment, like new Jeep ... Pricing will increase before summer - these vehicles rent for $195 per night in San Francisco, LA and Las Vegas.
**Car is not currently located at listed location. It is located approx 20 mins north of San Diego Airport at 3525 Del Mar Heights Road, San Diego, 92130**
Sleeps 4 people with brand new premium roof Top Tent!!!
(The roof top tent cannot be removed)
If you are looking for a 'real' outdoor adventure, this Jeep is equipped to get you off the beaten path and out into the backroads. Have the option of disappearing into the incredible deserts or forests in the Western US, or even choose to camp at a regular campsite - this Jeep gives the option for both. Get away from the crowds and camp in the peace and quiet with nature.
Advantages of a Roof Top Tent:
- Great, elevated views in the morning
- Big, spacious sleeping area
- Huge memory foam mattress
- Luggage and camping gear can be kept in the Jeep, leaving your sleeping space free of clutter
- A feeling of security being 8 feet off the ground (away from bugs and critters!)
As standard, Jeeps come with a rugged ability to manage even the roughest roads. This one has the addition of a premium hard-shell roof top tent, a cooler or fridge, camping stove and many of the other items needed for camping in the wild.
If flying into San Diego, your entire 'camping equipment box' on wheels is ready to go! All you need is food, clothes (maybe not needed in the middle of nowhere...?) and sleeping bags (we can provide these upon request).
What is available?
1. Clean and well maintained Jeep Wrangler 4 door which carries 5 passengers
2. New premium roof top tent. This is not a budget version, this is the high end iKamper Skykamp sleeps 4 people and only takes 1 minute to set up or take down
3. Refrigerator or cooler to keep you food and drink cold - a key comfort when camping in summer! (optional - please ask for details)
4. Power outlets for charging your devices (optional - please ask for details)
5. Camping stove (optional - please ask for details)
6. Camping plates and utensils (optional - please ask for details)
7. A 5 gallon water container (optional - please ask for details)
8. Camping chairs (optional - please ask for details)
9. Camping table (optional - please ask for details)
10. Bike rack (optional - please ask for details)
Additional items such as sleeping bags, 10x10 awning and other camping items can be rented upon request.
Alternatively, locals can experience camping adventures without the heavy cost of buying a vehicle, kitting it out and maintaining it ... just rent from us!
We are really happy to offer a well maintained vehicle which allows you to sleep pretty much anywhere, but also request that you treat it as your own. Remember, the Jeep is your only way out of the backroads you are exploring, so please treat it with respect and it will get you home.