For any issues, including a flat tire, call Turo Roadside Assistance at 1-866-735-2901.
Additional drivers must meet same rental qualifications as the renter and must be registered with Turo on the trip itinerary. There are no fees for additional drivers.
Pets and Smoking
• Clean, hypoallergenic pets are ok in a kennel or on a pet seat cover with prior permission from vehicle owner! Woof! 🐶🐾💕
• A cleaning fee applies for excessive pet hair removal.
• Stains, spills, excessively dirty interiors, or excessively dirty exteriors upon return of vehicle will incur a cleaning fee up to $250 per Turo guidelines.
• Please note: smoking is not allowed in the vehicle, including e-cigarettes. If smoking is detected upon return of the vehicle, a fee up to $250 will be assessed as I have to remove the vehicle from listings for several days while it undergoes a thorough interior detail. This is to keep my customers who are sensitive to smoke as well as guests traveling with children comfortable and safe. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
• Primary renter and any additional drivers listed on itinerary must be in possession of valid state-issued Driver's license, or International equivalent, at time of vehicle pickup.
"Learner’s Permits” are not accepted.
• Any license which, on its face, restricts the licensee to the use and operation of a vehicle equipped with a form of a breathalyzer apparatus is not accepted.
• Temporary Driver’s Licenses may be refused if I am unable to otherwise verify the customer’s identity or verify the authenticity of the temporary license. Additional Government-issued identification may be required.
• Treat my car like you would your car. Please no disabling traction control, manually activating 4-wheel drive low, hard acceleration, hard stops, or aggressive maneuvers. Cars are equipped with real-time GPS trackers, 3G On-Board Diagnostic devices, and/or front/rear cameras and all activities may be recorded to ensure compliance and monitor vehicle health. Please do not tamper with or disable these devices.
• Cars are exclusively rented for "routine" daily driving only. Special use is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, using the vehicle to move or relocate, to sleep in, to transport home improvement items (i.e. paint, mulch, etc), to transport people/food/items for money, to race or off-road, to tow anything, and any other condition that is not daily driving on improved roads.
• The primary driver is responsible for any damages to the vehicle that occur during rental period, including stains on seats, damages to interior, and dents or scratches to the exterior.