HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND GETTING TO AND WAITING AT THE CAR RENTAL AGENCY?
Come and drive my 2014 Subaru Forester All-Wheel Drive, with a big sun roof, great visibility, smooth drive, and plenty of space. This car has been voted 2014 Best SUV of The Year by Motor Trend. The driving experience in this All-Wheel Drive is smoother than most luxury SUVs like BMW or Acura.
On freeways, I get an average of 30 miles per gallon per trip.
This is the perfect SUV for people to take to the beautiful beaches and sites in San Diego County. This is also a good extended test drive option for those considering buying a SUV or a Subaru Forester (this model should have the same look and feel for the next 3 years). You can test drive for a day, a few days, or a week before visiting the dealership (where you only get a 15-minute test drive).
1. NO SMOKING and NO VAPING in the vehicle (driver or passengers). Any smell of cigarette, cigar, vape or any tobacco product in the car is a violation of this rule. You will be banned by Turo and they will fine you.
2. Absolutely NO travel to MEXICO, even if you have Mexican Insurance.
3. Driver(s) should be 21 or OLDER.
4. Additional driver must already be an existing Turo driver.
1. Rent my car for 3 days or more and you will get FREE drop-off and pick-up from your location (San Diego only, of course: from La Jolla to Imperial Beach).
2. REPEAT CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT. Contact me in advance.
Randy will be your main contact for the rental process.