Please take a moment to read. There are some rules and guidelines for renting this car.
- Premium 91 Pump Gas only. Please provide a copy of the receipt for confirmation.
- Guests must return the car Hand Washed and Vacuumed For The Next Renter.
- No smoking in the vehicle. This will result in a big fine and neither of us want that to happen.
- Please no eating or Drinking in the car.
- Absolutely no racing of any kind.
-No smoking, Fragrances or air fresheners of any sort in the car.
- The car is equipped with an OBD2 Tracker that monitors reckless or off-road driving guest may not tamper with, disable, or remove any devices from the car. If a guest tampers with, disables, or removes a device, Turo, at its discretion, will take proper actions. These may include, but are not limited to, suspending the guest’s Turo account, referring the guest to law enforcement, charging the guest an administrative fee.