I have attached a list of our guidelines below. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions.
- I offer free delivery within 10 miles of my home which covers most of the casinos on the strip ad far North as the convention center near the Weston and the airport. Anything over 10 miles will be charged a delivery fee which will be assessed at .50 per mile over 10 miles both ways. Example: If I deliver a car 20 miles away you would be charged $.50 per mile for the extra 10 miles for the delivery and the pick up so in this case your charge would be $10.
- Smoking or animal hair in the vehicle will result in a flat $200 cleaning fee.
This includes the use of Marijuana, although it is legal in Las Vegas it is not allowed to be smoked in this vehicle. Violations will be accessed the fee with no exceptions. The use of an air freshener will not eliminate the fee.
- We deliver our vehicles washed and vacuumed and ask that they be returned as clean as reasonably possible by removing any debris.
If the car is muddy or dusty please wash the car and if it’s full of sand please vacuum it. If you don’t want the hassle of cleaning the car inside or out you can also pay a $15 cleaning fee. Just click on extras to order post-trip cleaning.
- The vehicle will be provided to you with a full tank of gas and we ask that you return the vehicle with a full tank, however if you don’t want the hassle with finding reasonable gas prices I will fill your tank at Sam’s Club which is the lowest price in town. I will send a reimbursement request through the Turo app at the end of the trip. I don’t charge anything extra for this service, you’ll only be charged the actual cost of the gas. You will save anywhere from $.55 to a dollar per gallon.
- Return the vehicle at or before your trip’s end time. (If you need an extension please request it through the app to avoid any additional charges.
- If you receive any tickets or tolls during your trip please pay them immediately.
-Please be very careful and be aware of your surroundings. Las Vegas drivers don’t pay attention to the other cars on the road and it is very easy to be side-swiped or rear-ended or for you to rear-end someone else..
All vehicles are equipped with monitoring devices, any racing/reckless speeding/tracking/burnouts will result in an immediate end of the trip without any sort of refund. You will be held financially responsible for any excessive wear and tear that results from these actions.
if you happen to have an accident please contact Turo directly. The insurance information and phone number are on a card in the glove compartment. Please let me know as well as soon as you’ve contacted Turo.
You have 200 free miles per day as part of your rental and if you go over a few miles it’s no big deal, however if you do go over by a substantial amount you can be charged for that overage. To clarify, if you have a five day rental for example, that would give you 1000 miles total for your trip. If you drive say 400 miles in one day and only 100 the next four days and end up driving 800 miles total that’s fine.
If there is anything that we can do to make your trip more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask.