- Bring a VALID ID that matches your name on this account or we cannot legally give you the vehicle.
- Add any other drivers that will be driving the vehicle on the TURO App
- Late Return Fee: $50/hr for each hour the car is late. To avoid this fee, please be sure to extend the rental through the app if you plan on keeping the vehicle longer.
- Smoking Fee: $250.00 cleaning fee. As with all rental cars, there is NO SMOKING allowed inside the vehicles.
- Pet Fee: $250.00 cleaning fee. People have allergies and pets can cause them. No pets are allowed in the vehicles.
- Cleanliness Fee: $75.00 cleaning fee. All we ask is the vehicle comes back as clean as we have given it to you to avoid any cleaning charges.
You're responsible for any gas you use. You should receive the car with a full tank and return it full. If you receive it less than full for some reason, please fill it up to full and upload a picture of the gas receipt to Trip Photos and I will reimburse you.
Turo is often the best number to call first, just because they are always quick to respond and can normally help better than I can. They can be reached at 1-866-735-2901. Otherwise, the best way to reach me is by sending a message through the Turo app, and my cell phone number is listed in the Turo app - please try texting first and I'll do my best to help out!
Fee: $50 per ticket accrued that you don't pay + the cost of the ticket.
To avoid the fee: Pay tickets immediately and make sure to park in a way that you won't get a parking ticket within 24 hours.
Fee: $25 if Turo has to get involved in anything.
To avoid the fee: Handle reimbursements ourselves through Turo's 'request reimbursement' feature so you don't have to pay Turo's $25 support fee!
I know this is a lot of information, but you can just refer back to the relevant sections at the relevant times for your rental. Thanks again for renting my car, and have a wonderful day!