1. Treat the car with love, close doors gentle.
2. Don’t take the car off-road in.
3. Don’t smoke, drink inside the car.
4. Don’t sit or stand in the car.
5. There is a cell phone/GPS holster on the dashboard. Please use that to comply with Hawaii handsfree law. No texting and driving in the car.
6. A list with Things to do on Oahu will be in the center console.
7. Return the car with a full tank, clean and on time.
8. A standard cleaning is included with the rental. If the car is returned muddy or with excess sand, dirt or stains in the interior, a post trip deep cleaning fee will apply. If you get the car muddy, please drive it through a car wash. You can book an extra to return the car dirty.
1. Be sure there is TWO OR MORE people at the momment you wanna remove the roof cause IS HEAVY, be careful and don’t scratch the car.
2. Put a towel or a carpet between the roof panels so that way will not scratch each other.
3. Keep safe all the pieces of the roof.
4. Put it back the same way you find the car.