• Please return the 🚗 with the same fuel-level when it was picked-up. If you short on fuel, no worries your Turo rating will not be affected⭐️. I understand that time is the essence. And for that reason you will be billed cost of gas + a $10 service fee.
• Please Use Premium-Grade fuel only. Leave the receipts in the center/arm rest console. If you need to keep track of your trip expenses please take a photo and send it to me via cell or Turo messenger. In the event where receipts are not available you will be billed a $15 fee. For those who are wondering I will use the $15 to purchase an additive to cleanse the engine base. The ultimate goal that I have is very simple. I want future renters to enjoy the same vehicle that you have. So in order to achieve this mission, you need to make sure the car is using higher octane fuel. There are 2 major benefits that will entice you to use premium fuel aside from the fee. The car’s performance is directly correlated with the fuel that it consumes. High-Octane fuel does not leave residue nor clogs the engine, giving you best performance and allowing you to achieve better gas mileage. At the end of the day you will pay more for premium gas, but will be able to travel longer, which means you will spend the same money when comparing premium to regular fuel.
• When you receive the “Panda” it will always be clean, inside and out. Not only I expect to receive her in the same shape and form I also want it to be clean the same way when you got it. If the car is dirtier (layer of dust on the outside/inside, sand, tiny rocks, dead insects in the front, light stains) than it was originally, again don’t hassle, your Turo rating is not at stake here. But you will receive an invoice from Turo in the amount of $35.
• If the car is returned in a severely different condition (signs of smoking, mud, heavy stains, extreme dust, leftover food, with gums stain) be sure to expect a $250 detailing fee on behalf of Turo and myself. I used to smoke myself, but never would I allow myself to do it in a non-smoking vehicle because others are affected. It isn’t hard, if you have a puff crave, simply pull-over and exit the premises of the car, and enjoy your smokes.)
• EZ-Pass will be provided to you at the time pick-up or delivery for a small fee of $5 for the magic device. In the event of decline, you will be responsible for every single toll/violation that will be received after your trip.
• Please keep in mind that it makes sense to take advantage of the EZ-Pass because you will save money and time when swinging through the toll booths.
• Lastly, I would like for you to have the best possible trip when you rent the car, and the experience along with it. Enough of the mundane Guidelines go out there and enjoy the roads:) 😊