Thank you for booking our vehicle for your trip! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you an exceptional experience. Below you will find a few of our guidelines please be mindful these are our personal vehicles we are willing to share.
1. Please take pictures of the vehicle inside and out before and after your trip. This will help document the vehicles condition before and after your trip.
2. Please follow all local laws, our guidelines and Turo Terms of Service.
3. Please return the vehicle in the same condition it was given to you. This includes car wash, vacuum and the proper fuel level and grade. We can take care of these things in our extras section.
4. Please be mindful of any Turo fees, late fees, cleaning fees, smoking fees, toll road fees, parking citations, miles overage fees and miscellaneous fees incurred.
5. It is VERY IMPORTANT to know that in case of an accident call local law enforcement and Turo.
6. Absolutely no smoking of any kind will be tolerated in our vehicles. We will charge an excess fee of $250 to have vehicle steam cleaned if any lingering smoke smell is left behind.
7. Do not abuse our vehicles in any way matter or form. This includes burnouts, donuts, excessive engine revving, off-roading and rock crawling. Doing so will result in excessive fees charged, not limited to cost of replacement parts & labor. Renter will be fined a minimum of $400 for abusive use of our vehicles.
Renter is fully responsible for any and all damages incurred during rental period.