[Pick up from Foster City instead of SFO airport and save on the delivery fee. Picking up at SFO means waiting for the Turo shuttle that will take you to the Turo parking lot in San Bruno, about 15 minutes away. Instead, hop on an Uber for a 9-mile / approx 15-minute ride and save both time and money - it's a better experience, IMO. Just search again, with "Foster City, CA" as pickup]
Fun car to drive!!! I'm the first owner.
- All Wheel Drive
- Turbocharged 6-cylinder 300 hp fast (REALLY fast) pickup and crisp response. Volvo no longer makes 6 cylinder engines
- Lane departure warning, city safety (car automatically stops if obstacle in front and no response from driver, if traveling under 20 mph)
- Heated front seats
- Two built-in booster seats in case you're traveling with kids
- adaptive cruise control
- Does NOT need premium fuel. Octane 87 works great!
- Bluetooth to pair your phone with, and play music from
- CD player (also plays DVDs when car is stopped)
- Fully serviced at Volvo dealerships only. An important factor for it driving like it did on day 1!
- Hide your Fastrak. The car is registered for the fast pass lane for toll crossings over bridges. You’re responsible for any tolls
I recommend prepaying $35 for cleaning (just look under “Extras”) or you can get the car washed and vacuumed yourself at the end of the trip. If the car is returned dirtier than when you took it, you will be charged $40 via the Turo app if not prepaid. If the car is dirtier than normal, the cost could be higher.
No smoking or vaping. In your initial request, let me know which pets, if any will accompany.
I will take a photo of your valid driver’s license. If I’m not present at the time of pickup, then per Turo rules, I’ll require you to send me a photo of your driver’s license via SMS before providing you directions to access the car.
Car can be picked up at Foster City, which is approx. a 9 mile Uber ride from SFO airport. Uber can be called to the airport directly. I can drop off / pickup at SFO airport Turo Valet lot for a fee