VACATION SPECIAL: Pick up June 28, return July 14 (16 days). I’ll reduce my price to $60 per day!!! (I do not control Turo surcharge and fees). Call or text me +1-415-613-3146 BEFORE you book to get this special pricing
[If you want more miles, please let me know by calling / texting +1-415-613-3146 BEFORE booking]
This is an AWD. However, if going to the snow in extreme conditions, some times the highway control needs you to carry snow chains even for all wheel drive vehicles. In such cases, please add snow chains under “Extras” and “Camping Gear” (Turo doesn’t have “Snow Gear” as a category)
[Pick up from Foster City instead of SFO airport and save on the delivery fee. Picking up at SFO means waiting for the Turo shuttle that will take you to the Turo parking lot in San Bruno, about 15 minutes away. Instead, hop on an Uber for a 9-mile / approx 15-minute ride and save both time and money - it's a better experience, IMO. Just search again, with "Foster City, CA" as pickup]
The iconic R/T! American muscle & 8-cylinder awesomeness. FULLY LOADED! I checked every option I possibly could (I'm the first owner)
Fun car to drive!!! Gorgeous red leather interior...! Granite grey metallic exterior.
This is a 2017 R/T (Road & Track, or the souped up sporty version)! American muscle at its transcendent best. Fully loaded, with every safety / entertainment / comfort feature offered!
- Three-row SUV - seats six. Middle row has captain chairs, so even adults can conveniently walk to the third row in between the two captains chairs as in a minivan
- Third row seats adults comfortably
- Heated and cooled seats. Even the middle row has heated seats!
- Power adjusted lumbar support
- Heated steering wheel
- Premium sound system: Beats by Dr Dre
- All Wheel Drive
- 8-cylinder 360 hp fast (REALLY fast) pickup and crisp response
- Paddle shifters and 8-speed automatic
- GPS navigation system
- Lane departure assist
- adaptive cruise control
- auto dimming rear view mirrors
- auto adjusting headlights (no need to manually toggle between high beam and dipper)
- child seats available for rent (see Extras section)
- Does NOT need premium fuel. Octane 87 works great!
- Bluetooth to pair your phone with, and play music from
- Entertainment system - movies from BluRay DVD or smartphone / PC / iPad etc can be played for 2nd row passengers with correct cable (ask me for iPhone 5/6/7 adapting cable)
- Hide your Fastrak. The car is registered for the fast pass lane for toll crossings over bridges. You’re responsible for any tolls.
I recommend prepaying $35 for cleaning (just look under “Extras”) or you can get the car washed and vacuumed yourself at the end of the trip. If the car is returned dirtier than when you took it, you will be charged $40 via the Turo app if not prepaid. If the car is dirtier than normal, the cost could be higher.
No smoking or vaping. In your initial request, let me know about what pets if any will accompany.
I will take a photo of your valid driver’s license. If I’m not present at the time of pickup, then per Turo rules, I’ll require you to send me a photo of your driver’s license via SMS before providing you directions to access the car.
ONE-WAY TRIP: Pick up at SFO, drop off at LAX, or the other way around. $999 extra for this option if you prepay. If not prepaid, you can still utilize this option for $1,199
Car can be picked up at Foster City, which is approx. a 9 mile Uber ride from SFO airport. Uber can be called to the airport directly. I can arrange SFO pickup / drop off at Turo Valet Lot for a fee
Open your Turo account by copying the link into your url to get $25 off your first trip:
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=1392630rmFl41
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
4. Make a Request On This Car (the link for the discount works if you decide to choose another car too)
[FAQ: if you’ve already created your account, you can STILL claim the $25 before your first trip by calling Turo 866-735-2901 and telling them Ashish Kasturia referred you]