- Bring/Upload a VALID ID that matches your name on this account or we cannot legally give you the vehicle.
- Add any other drivers that will be driving the vehicle on the TURO App
- LATE RETURNS: If you need more time, you can request an extension. If an extension is not made, Turo will simply calculate the cost of your additional usage based on your return time. So, if you want to extend the trip, use the Turo app to check if the car is available. If it is, request a change through the app and I'll accept right away.
- MILE OVERAGE: Fee: See fee for each mile the car is over the allotted mileage.
- SMOKING: Fee: $150.00 cleaning fee. Avoidance: As with all rental cars there is NO SMOKING allowed inside the vehicles. Please try to smoke outside the vehicle to avoid these extra charges. There is no smoking or using of cannabis (crumbles fallen on the floor has a strong smell) in this car and a $250 cleaning fee will be added to the trip if there is smoking/cannabis smell. De-smoking requires a vehicle be taken out of service for up to 24-hours so it can be cleaned with a natural deodorizer and an oxidation process.
- PETS: Fee: $150.00 cleaning fee. Avoidance: People have allergies and pets can cause them. No pets are allowed in the vehicles. I am ok with pets in a carrier coming to/from the airport. Just let me know.
- CLEANLINESS: Fee $10-$300. Avoidance: All we ask is the vehicle comes back as clean as we have given it to you to avoid any cleaning charges. One Item I highly suggest the renter add from the Extras is the post trip cleaning ($10-$20 depending on car). This is a great way to save time at the end of the trip so you can skip the cleaning process. If the car comes back moderately dirty, I may just charge the car's pre-trip cleaning fee ($10-$20). There can be up to a $250 cleaning fee if excessively dirty with multiple cleaning issues (i.e. smoking, pet hair, stains, etc.)
- Full Tank of Gas: Just like the title states to avoid gas charges through TURO. Sometimes it may have less than a full tank; return with just as much fuel as it had when you started.
You will absolutely enjoy this experience! Please stay safe out there and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thank you!